Windows 10: PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

Discus and support PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ejo o, Feb 11, 2024.

1. ejo o Win User

PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the adapter back in it. That's when I got the error on my monitor "No Display". I've tried the classics such as, try a different GPU to test if it's my GPU, clean my RAM/try different sticks, reslotted my GPU, and clear my CMOS. I am very new to this computer stuff so I really don't know what to do. I don't think it's my PSU sin

:)

ejo o, Feb 11, 2024

2. Pc turns on, but will not display anything

So as the title says my pc will now turn on, but it will not display anything on the monitors. i have tried one and both monitors.

list of what i have tried

putting my video card into my dads computer.
    resetting cmos by taking bat out for 10-15min

thats all i have tried but it worked before i had turned it off from it being plugged into my tv.

I don't know what to do again, Arg i am starting to hate pc's i want a mac so bad now.......

thanks for the help in advance.

freaksavior, Feb 11, 2024
  3. DolaaZ Win User
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and off

Things i tried

Reseating ram and gpu

Made sure my cables are tight

Cleared cmos

Tried igpu

P.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine and iam having this issue for more than a month

Any help would be appreciated

DolaaZ, Feb 11, 2024
  4. GTS-NJ Win User

no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

When you say the PC won't turn on (though you hear the fan....), do you mean that it doesn't do anything else? i.e. You hear no drive spin up? See no activity on the monitor?

If so you are describing a situation know as a failure to POST (run the power on self test). If that is the case, it's a hardware problem and reinstalling Windows and other items mentioned are pointless.

You did some good and appropriate trouble shooting (reseating hardware, clearing CMOS....). This can be difficult to troubleshoot. In my experience one likely cause of an intermittent failure to post is a problem power supply.

GTS-NJ, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

1. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display. - Similar Threads - Turns Fans Spin

2. Pc screens turns off randomly and fans stop spinning but pc is not off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc screens turns off randomly and fans stop spinning but pc is not off: Pc screens turns off randomly and fans stop spinning but still hearing sound in my airpods. my keyboard, mouse, mic and pc lights are still on. this happens randomly once or 5 times a day. Can someone help me with this? I also have a picture off what it looks like....
  3. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.: Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the...
  4. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.: Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the...
  5. Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats

Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats: I just installed a new case onto my gaming pc, however when I went to turn it on it started but very quickly shut back off. The screen was black the whole time and I have tried basically every method possible. Please help, I have no idea how to fix!...
  6. Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats: I just installed a new case onto my gaming pc, however when I went to turn it on it started but very quickly shut back off. The screen was black the whole time and I have tried basically every method possible. Please help, I have no idea how to fix!...
  7. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  8. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  9. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

10. On shutdown: display turns off, but fans / RGB keep working for another 20+ seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On shutdown: display turns off, but fans / RGB keep working for another 20+ seconds: Thus has started happening today but has been reproducing the last 4 shutdowns. The displays will turn off but the rest of the PC seems to still be running for almost half a minute. CPU fan spins and the RGB lighting stays on from the motherboard 4pin connectors. My set up:...