Windows 10: pc stuck on start up screen

Discus and support pc stuck on start up screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel K1, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Daniel K1 Win User

pc stuck on start up screen

im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing.

:)

Daniel K1, Sep 17, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 17, 2023
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2023
  4. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Sep 17, 2023
Thema:

1. pc stuck on start up screen - Similar Threads - stuck start screen

2. Windows 11 pc is stuck on ASUS start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pc is stuck on ASUS start up screen: Hey so, yesterday I had been using my pc all day with no issues. Then I started getting this “This app can’t run on your pc” prompt on my desktop. So I checked for updates and sure enough, there was a windows 11 update. After updating it and restarting my pcMy pc now gets...
  3. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  4. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  5. Windows on PC is stuck on the Welcome Screen when starting up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows on PC is stuck on the Welcome Screen when starting up: The ALT/CTL/DEL fix does not register on the screen so cannot get it to the next step as per all of the fixes on the internet. Where to now?...
  6. Windows on PC is stuck on the Welcome Screen when starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on PC is stuck on the Welcome Screen when starting up: The ALT/CTL/DEL fix does not register on the screen so cannot get it to the next step as per all of the fixes on the internet. Where to now?...
  7. My PC is stuck on the start up screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck on the start up screen?: My PC is frozen in the start up screen. Last night I restarted my PC and a screen showed "Repairing disk errors. This may take over an hour". Then I got stuck in a loop of my PC trying to automatically repair itself. Now my PC is stuck in the start up screen...
  8. My PC is stuck on the start up screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is stuck on the start up screen?: My PC is frozen in the start up screen. Last night I restarted my PC and a screen showed "Repairing disk errors. This may take over an hour". Then I got stuck in a loop of my PC trying to automatically repair itself. Now my PC is stuck in the start up screen...
  9. My PC is stuck on the start up screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC Start Up Stuck at Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC Start Up Stuck at Lock Screen: Hi so my dad recently got a all in one pc, an acer model. Out of no where it doesn't let you log in anymore. At the lock screen if you press a key the background will get blurry but nothing pops up for entering your pin. I've tried booting the pc in safe mode but after...