Windows 10: PC stuck on bios

Discus and support PC stuck on bios in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I have am old pc i office, Intel core 2 Duo E8400. It was working fine till last week. The problem occured in the very first place was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad Ahmad9, Jun 10, 2024.

1. PC stuck on bios

Hi everyone,I have am old pc i office, Intel core 2 Duo E8400. It was working fine till last week. The problem occured in the very first place was freezing upon windows start. It worked perfectly till os start however, after entering password and logging into windows it freezes and no icons appear. I checked and it booted fine in safe mode.So i tried to installed new windows from usb but it was not booting from usb. After that i took out hard disk and plug into another pc and installed windows 8.1.But now after putting hdd back into office computer, the probem is that computer is detecting bo

:)

Muhammad Ahmad9, Jun 10, 2024
  2. PenPusher Win User

Stuck on Bios- custom PC - quick re-build ques

There is an updated UEFI Bios for this motherboard... but it's still listed as Beta and requires a complete clearout of the the previous Bios. As the OP is still on "Small Steps" I think it would be prudent to let this pass... *Wink - - - Updated - - - Use USB 1.1/2.0 port
    PC stuck on bios 371001d1657727421t-stuck-bios-custom-pc-quick-re-build-ques-screenshot-2022-07-13-164540.png

PenPusher, Jun 10, 2024
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

PC stuck on bios

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

PC stuck on bios

1. PC stuck on bios - Similar Threads - stuck bios

2. I own an asus pc and since yesterday evening it has been stuck on BIOS set up screen and no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own an asus pc and since yesterday evening it has been stuck on BIOS set up screen and no...: I own an asus pc and since yesterday evening it has been stuck on the BIOS setup screen since yesterday evening and no matter what i do it refuses to restart tried saving and exited but there's no response please help...
  3. I own an asus pc and since yesterday evening it has been stuck on BIOS set up screen and no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own an asus pc and since yesterday evening it has been stuck on BIOS set up screen and no...: I own an asus pc and since yesterday evening it has been stuck on the BIOS setup screen since yesterday evening and no matter what i do it refuses to restart tried saving and exited but there's no response please help...
  4. laptop stuck on bios screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on bios screen.: i have avita pura ryzen 5 3500u laptop and its stuck on bios screen. its not detecting ssd. i put another ssd that also it is not detecting. i tried to install os in usb drive that also not detecting. took in a shop and bypass keyboard then also it is same. before getting...
  5. laptop stuck on bios screen.

laptop stuck on bios screen.: i have avita pura ryzen 5 3500u laptop and its stuck on bios screen. its not detecting ssd. i put another ssd that also it is not detecting. i tried to install os in usb drive that also not detecting. took in a shop and bypass keyboard then also it is same. before getting...
  6. laptop stuck on bios screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC stuck on bios screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on bios screen: So I tried to use the windows 11 feature reset this pc and I chose a cloud installation and to wipe everything on my drive and it has been almost 7 hours that my pc is stuck on the bios screen what should I do...
  8. PC stuck on bios screen

PC stuck on bios screen: So I tried to use the windows 11 feature reset this pc and I chose a cloud installation and to wipe everything on my drive and it has been almost 7 hours that my pc is stuck on the bios screen what should I do...
  9. New hard drive and now stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New hard drive and now stuck in BIOS: I just replaced my dying SSD with a new SSD. Just before I removed the old one I backed up all the data to an external drive. With the new drive in my PC, it isnt making that horrible noise it was before and seems well. Now however when I turn on the PC it goes and stays in...
  10. New hard drive and now stuck in BIOS

New hard drive and now stuck in BIOS: I just replaced my dying SSD with a new SSD. Just before I removed the old one I backed up all the data to an external drive. With the new drive in my PC, it isnt making that horrible noise it was before and seems well. Now however when I turn on the PC it goes and stays in...