Windows 10: PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset

Discus and support PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,3 months ago i ran out of disk space, because someone else was using my pc and they weren’t careful with disk space. Every time I try to turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nika Spanjic, Aug 5, 2024.

1. PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset

Hi,3 months ago i ran out of disk space, because someone else was using my pc and they weren’t careful with disk space. Every time I try to turn on my PC, the automatic repair screen takes me to the blue screen with an option to reset my pc and troubleshoot. none of the suggested options are responding. i can’t reset my pc and reinstall windows, as it’s saying i don’t have enough space. After that showed up for the first few times, i installed rufus and lubuntu on my laptop and made a bootable usb. I have cleared up over 200 gb on my disk, and tried again, after which the same error occurred a

:)

Nika Spanjic, Aug 5, 2024
  2. Kim N_300 Win User

My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.

My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop. I can't reset it. It says there is a problem with that! It keeps asking for my recovery key. I enter it and I'm right back to where I started from. Apparently, there is no restore point. Any suggestions?

Kim N_300, Aug 5, 2024
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Can’t reset or turn back stuck in automatic repair, and after attempts now there is no system administrator on pc.

Hi Joseph,

It is possible that there is an issue with the system files of Windows 10. If you're unable to recover your computer using the different options in the Advanced page of Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, we suggest resetting your computer and choose either
    to keep your files or remove everything. Resetting your computer will revert the system files of Windows 10 to default and it will address the "stuck in automatic repair" issue. Since you can access the Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, you can perform
    a reset by performing these steps:

• In WinRe, choose Troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset this PC.
    • Choose Keep my files. Please take note that the programs that you've installed will be removed. You need to re-install the programs again after the reset process.
    • Wait for the reset process to finish.
    • After resetting your computer, kindly observe if you will be able to log-in to the computer.

Let us know the outcome.

Argel Obm, Aug 5, 2024
  4. PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset

Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 5, 2024
Thema:

PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset

1. PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset - Similar Threads - stuck Automatic Repair

2. Pc stuck on prepating automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on prepating automatic repair: My computer is showing a black screen with the text preparing automatic repair. I have used my other computer to download a completely new windows. So it has to be some hardware problem. I have tried with my old gpu. The same thing happens. I have reseated my ram. I think it...
  3. PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset: Hi,3 months ago i ran out of disk space, because someone else was using my pc and they weren’t careful with disk space. Every time I try to turn on my PC, the automatic repair screen takes me to the blue screen with an option to reset my pc and troubleshoot. none of the...
  4. PC stuck on "Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on "Automatic Repair": On startup Bitlocker Recovery screen came up asking for Recovery key. Found it and entered but just kept looping back to same screen. Followed instructions on MS community page to disable TPM and restart. Restart will not complete, goes into automatic repair process and stops...
  5. PC stuck on "Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on "Automatic Repair": On startup Bitlocker Recovery screen came up asking for Recovery key. Found it and entered but just kept looping back to same screen. Followed instructions on MS community page to disable TPM and restart. Restart will not complete, goes into automatic repair process and stops...
  6. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck at automatic repair page: My Lenovo Thinkpad is in the middle of an automatic repair. tried every internet procedure, but to no avail. Bitlocker has locked the D: drive, so I've attempted numerous methods to retrieve the recovery password and key, including checking my Microsoft account. There is no...
  7. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.: PC starts up normally, then freezes during normal startup and turns off and then enters “preparing automatic repair” and gets stuck looping forever.I’ve tried f8 and f12 during startup. I cant get to the troubleshoot screen at all.I’ve tried hard power off, remove battery/ac...
  8. Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair failure and it wont let me reset pc: My computer started lagging today and when I turned it of it started running automatic repair. However this failed and when I try to reset the pc that fails too. I have been trying to fix this for a few hours now and have yet to find a fix. Does anyone know any possible...
  9. PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck on Automatic Repair: Hi, I am using Fujitsu Workstation with windows 10 64 bit. i am facing an issue as my system is stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for 2 days now.Tried[IMG] the system a couple of time but nothing happens. Attached the error snapshot. Please suggest....
  10. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I moved my PC recently and I forget to turn of the computer before unplugging it so I our it up stairs and once I plugged it tried to use the automatic repair but it popped up a blue screen saying my PC didn't start up correctly. I've tried nearly everything except...