Windows 10: PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

Discus and support PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my specs is:Asus z-97A8gb ram i5 4690kamd XFX Rx 470 GPUCrash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 9/9/2021 2:46:17 PM your computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Siarchiel ClydeCariquitan, Nov 9, 2021.

1. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

my specs is:Asus z-97A8gb ram i5 4690kamd XFX Rx 470 GPUCrash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 9/9/2021 2:46:17 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\win32k.sys-20210909-1446.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt Bugcheck code: 0xAB 0x1, 0xB0, 0x0, 0x1Error: SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXITBug check description: This bug check indicates that a session unload occurred while a session driver still held memory. This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be cau

:)

Siarchiel ClydeCariquitan, Nov 9, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Help need this for remotely shutting down computers...

Need help for remotely shutting down pc from another desktop I need your help, shutting down other computer is "access is Denied" pls. help...

hacker5066, Nov 9, 2021
  4. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

1. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me - Similar Threads - shutting down own

2. PC shuts down or stops on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down or stops on its own: I'm checking the event viewer because I got an inquiry that the PC is turned off or stops on its own, but it's hard to figure out the cause. I'd appreciate it if you could find out what the problem is.The event IDs that occurred are 7000, 7009, 10005, and 10010....
  3. PC shuts down or stops on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down or stops on its own: I'm checking the event viewer because I got an inquiry that the PC is turned off or stops on its own, but it's hard to figure out the cause. I'd appreciate it if you could find out what the problem is.The event IDs that occurred are 7000, 7009, 10005, and 10010....
  4. PC shuts down or stops on its own

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me: my specs is:Asus z-97A8gb ram i5 4690kamd XFX Rx 470 GPUCrash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 9/9/2021 2:46:17 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\win32k.sys-20210909-1446.dmpThis was probably...
  6. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me: my specs is:Asus z-97A8gb ram i5 4690kamd XFX Rx 470 GPUCrash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 9/9/2021 2:46:17 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\win32k.sys-20210909-1446.dmpThis was probably...
  7. Computer shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts down on its own: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I have a GT70 2QD Dominator, recently I did a clean installation to an SSD, it was somewhat messy, had to do it...
  8. PC shutting down on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shutting down on its own: Hi, Im currently facing an issue when gaming, 1-2mins into the game. My pc will shutdown and attempt to reboot but it will fail to turn on until i turn off the power and turn on the pc manually. Hoping to get some help/answers here. This only started on 20 July which is...
  9. PC shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down on its own: While I was starting a game, my PC shut down then turned on again but failed to load. This procedure repeated several times. I received"Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" error code: 0xC0000022. How to fix this error?...
  10. Laptop shutting down on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shutting down on its own: I use an ASUS laptop with AMD A8 4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.9 GHz. It has 4 GB RAM. It is about 6yrs old. Last year it was getting overheated and switching off on its own. So I got it repaired and it is working fine. I have Malawarebytes Free Version 4.0.4.49. I have...