Windows 10: PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and...

Discus and support PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been dealing with a lot of issues on my computer for a while now, they didn't really matter much up until now where it has started getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kayden1391, Oct 18, 2024 at 5:22 PM.

1. PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and...

I have been dealing with a lot of issues on my computer for a while now, they didn't really matter much up until now where it has started getting annoying. After downloading an app called "VoiceMeter" my computer started having some issues. The properties button does not work at all, I can't update my windows anymore, my NVIDIA Control Panel doesn't open and I cannot run sfc /scannow on my computer anymore. I wanted to send my pc to a professional to get it checked out and hopefully repaired but I feel like I should try my luck here first, so I decided to come on here to ask for help. My accou

:)

2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 18, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  4. Bushka Win User

PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and...

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Thema:

PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and...

1. PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and... - Similar Threads - seems corrupted Properties

2. PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC seems to be corrupted Properties doesn't work on any app, sfc /scannow doesn't work and...: I have been dealing with a lot of issues on my computer for a while now, they didn't really matter much up until now where it has started getting annoying. After downloading an app called "VoiceMeter" my computer started having some issues. The properties button does not work...
  3. Sfc /scannow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sfc /scannow not working: Does anyone know why when i try to run a sfc /scannow, it doesnt do anything and after a few seconds the cmd prompt closes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-not-working/1da8c512-d5a8-4e66-a50e-d18ecf5398ae
  4. SFC scannow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scannow not working: As some background, my laptop's been having problems for a while now. These problems include-- Being unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 Install error - 0x8007371b- Being unable to install Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for...
  5. SFC Scannow is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC Scannow is not working: When I try to enter the SFC Scannow command in command prompt it returns with "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". What would I do to fix this?I am also limited as Everytime I restart my PC it sends me to the automatic repair screen....
  6. sfc /scannow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow not working: Hello! Ive been facing this issue where "sfc /scannow" isnt working, whenever i try the command, i get "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." also, i tried DISM commands. The first "CheckHealth" didnt do anything, The second "ScanHealth" stopped at...
  7. Why doesn't SFC /scannow work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't SFC /scannow work?: So a few days ago I noticed that Windows was not updating. I opened cmd as admin and tried "SFC /Scannow" and it said "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.". I've tried everything from changing Windows Modules Installer to Manual to trying it in a...
  8. Why doesn't SFC /scannow work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't SFC /scannow work?: So a few days ago I noticed that Windows was not updating. I opened cmd as admin and tried "SFC /Scannow" and it said "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.". I've tried everything from changing Windows Modules Installer to Manual to trying it in a...
  9. SFC scannow doesn't work. DISM finds a corruption, Windows 10 update won't work Jan 12th...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC scannow doesn't work. DISM finds a corruption, Windows 10 update won't work Jan 12th...: Hi there! I've had so many problems recently with my computer:- DISM log 2021-01-22 01:26:42, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=13976 TID=12388 Failed finalizing changes. - CDISMPackageManager::Internal_Finalizehr:0x80071160 2021-01-22 01:26:42, Error...
  10. What if sfc /scannow doesn't work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What if sfc /scannow doesn't work?: I accidentally deleted some system files. I ran sfc /scannow and got the following error message: Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 7% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs,...