Windows 10: PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.

Discus and support PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play a game like sea of thieves my PC will restart 5-15 minutes into gameplay. I don't think temps are an issue, bios should be up to date. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dax Mack, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Dax Mack Win User

PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.

When I play a game like sea of thieves my PC will restart 5-15 minutes into gameplay. I don't think temps are an issue, bios should be up to date. When the restart happens I notice some stuttering but it could be the game stuttering from lag. I've tried lowering the settings to the lowest and it still restarts. This issue started after I had a repair shop install the i9-9900kf, they did a fresh install of windows and said it should be okay, but it still restarts. I've tried setting bios to default, lowering CPU core voltage, turning off automatic restarts, updating bios. gpu drivers with a wip

:)

Dax Mack, Jun 3, 2024

2. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 3, 2024
  3. Sea of thieves game

I got Sea of Thieves in January 2020 which was a while ago. I don't remember if I had to get the game pass that time to be able to play the game. I see that I only bought game pass in June 2021 since getting sea of thieves. I tried installing the game again but it does not continue to the download. Do I need to get the xbox pass to be able to download the game or is there something else wrong? I restarted my pc to see if it wasn't just that but it still didn't download.

Dawie Soutter, Jun 3, 2024
  4. PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.

sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jun 3, 2024
Thema:

PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.

1. PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky. - Similar Threads - RESTARTS BSOD PLAYING

2. PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.: When I play a game like sea of thieves my PC will restart 5-15 minutes into gameplay. I don't think temps are an issue, bios should be up to date. When the restart happens I notice some stuttering but it could be the game stuttering from lag. I've tried lowering the settings...
  3. PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.: When I play a game like sea of thieves my PC will restart 5-15 minutes into gameplay. I don't think temps are an issue, bios should be up to date. When the restart happens I notice some stuttering but it could be the game stuttering from lag. I've tried lowering the settings...
  4. BSOD when playing graphics intensive games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing graphics intensive games.: My PC doesn't crash when just browsing or doing other things but will when I'm playing a graphically intense game. Seems to happen under load. I've done Memtest86, updated BIOS, cleaned dust out, and updated I believe all of my drivers through device manager. Windows is...
  5. Sea of thieves game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves game: I got Sea of Thieves in January 2020 which was a while ago. I don't remember if I had to get the game pass that time to be able to play the game. I see that I only bought game pass in June 2021 since getting sea of thieves. I tried installing the game again but it does not...
  6. Sea of thieves game

Sea of thieves game: I got Sea of Thieves in January 2020 which was a while ago. I don't remember if I had to get the game pass that time to be able to play the game. I see that I only bought game pass in June 2021 since getting sea of thieves. I tried installing the game again but it does not...
  7. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  8. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  9. No mans sky game files

No mans sky game files: So, my game starts but it only up to the uh like star system? i get a white screen and then it says no man sky encountered an error or sm **** 69111_0x1F90D00_XB2535413931097327 this is the error, all i did was decrease my render resolution to 10% because i was getting alot...
  10. BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing No Man's Sky : Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hey, I'm having recurent Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD while playing No Man's Sky. I tried to go through the MEMORY.DMP with WinDbg but it tells me that the dump is corrupted. Actually when the BSOD occurs it blocks on 15% (I let it there for more than an hour with no...