Windows 10: PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes

Discus and support PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi found an issue, Issue keep restarting after start valorant a couple of minutes. Somehow i tried to other games and stresstest didnt happen. Im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Irfan Dhiarinda Hamdi, Jun 7, 2024.

1. PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes

Hi found an issue, Issue keep restarting after start valorant a couple of minutes. Somehow i tried to other games and stresstest didnt happen. Im assuming is not an hardware issue than.Please find minidump attachment below Issue PCSpec :CPU : AMD radeon 3600GPU : Rx 5600xtMotherboard : B450 Aorus Pro WIfiRam : 8x2 Team Elite 3200 mhz

:)

Irfan Dhiarinda Hamdi, Jun 7, 2024

2. My pc keeps on restarting whenever I play valorant

I try some games but only when I play valorant my pc keeps on restarting

Stephanie Nicolle Vital, Jun 7, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    PC Restarts when playing Valorant

Hi AquaChris645,

Sorry, I was offline, that minidump file lists the usual driver with Valorant crashing, it is the driver on the Vanguard anti-cheat game engine cauisng that.

But that is most likely not the cause of the new problem.

Completely remove the current graphics card device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturer's website to download and install their recommended version of the graphics card device driver.

A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.

DaveM121, Jun 7, 2024
  4. e.Blue Win User

PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes

Remote desktop causing "Your PC will automatically restart in 1 minute"

I am experiencing this problem as well and it is a MAJOR ISSUE which I don't feel is being given the proper level of response. As best I can tell it has a series of easy reproducible steps.

• Configure a Windows 10 PC so that it has a blank password and boots directly to the desktop on bootup.
    • Attempt to RDP to the Windows 10 PC with the blank password from another requesting Windows PC.
    • Immediately receive a 1-minute shutdown message on the requesting PC.
    • Observe the requesting PC automatically restart within 1 minute, losing any work that wasn't able to be saved within the 1 minute.
    This alarming behavior is almost virus-like and puts any computer at risk of being unexpectedly shutdown by simply requesting a RDP session with a Windows 10 PC using a blank password.

e.Blue, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes

1. PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes - Similar Threads - Restarts playing Valorant

2. my pc randomly restarts when playing valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc randomly restarts when playing valorant: It’s been almost 2 or 3 weeks since this issue started. I bought the computer on July 17, so it’s practically brand new. When I play Valorant, my computer keeps rebooting. At first, I was getting blue screens, but now it often reboots without showing a blue screen.I want to...
  3. my pc randomly restarts when playing valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc randomly restarts when playing valorant: It’s been almost 2 or 3 weeks since this issue started. I bought the computer on July 17, so it’s practically brand new. When I play Valorant, my computer keeps rebooting. At first, I was getting blue screens, but now it often reboots without showing a blue screen.I want to...
  4. PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2: Hey, my PC started to restart itself whenever i play Valorant and Overwatch 2, can someone help me please?I've tried:Changing my power optionand basically everything online. also tried checking WhoCrashed and it said:On Wed 6/26/2024 3:25:50 PM your computer crashed or a...
  5. PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2

PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2: Hey, my PC started to restart itself whenever i play Valorant and Overwatch 2, can someone help me please?I've tried:Changing my power optionand basically everything online. also tried checking WhoCrashed and it said:On Wed 6/26/2024 3:25:50 PM your computer crashed or a...
  6. PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes

PC Restarts when playing Valorant after 1-2 minutes: Hi found an issue, Issue keep restarting after start valorant a couple of minutes. Somehow i tried to other games and stresstest didnt happen. Im assuming is not an hardware issue than.Please find minidump attachment below Issue PCSpec :CPU : AMD radeon 3600GPU : Rx...
  7. PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use: My computer keeps restarting after about 1-2 minutes of use. The computer will boot and work fine for about 2 minutes and then without any warning applications don't freeze or anything all 3 monitors will turn off along with the LEDs on my keyboard and PC fans and it will...
  8. PC Restarts when playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Restarts when playing Valorant: Has started happening again quite recently, used to have this problem a lot where pc would start freezing mid game and each time it would freeze for longer until it was just fully frozen and i had to force restart. Earlier on it started doing the same thing where it froze 3...
  9. PC Restarts when playing Valorant

PC Restarts when playing Valorant: Has started happening again quite recently, used to have this problem a lot where pc would start freezing mid game and each time it would freeze for longer until it was just fully frozen and i had to force restart. Earlier on it started doing the same thing where it froze 3...
  10. PC Restarts when playing Valorant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging