Windows 10: PC Restarting on its own

Discus and support PC Restarting on its own in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC is restarting on its own with no BSOD, it just restarts directlyProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rishish Jain, Sep 15, 2024.

1. PC Restarting on its own

My PC is restarting on its own with no BSOD, it just restarts directlyProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID E3D9C5BE-3D2C-4C2E-ACF8-A108FF8A3EC5 Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA002 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎2/‎21/‎2024 OS build 22631.4169 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1034.0 It happens mostly while playing games but sometimes during regular use too

:)

Rishish Jain, Sep 15, 2024

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Sep 15, 2024
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC Restarting on its own 202359d1536080677t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-1.jpg

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC Restarting on its own 202360d1536080746t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-2.jpg

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Sep 15, 2024
  4. PC Restarting on its own

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 15, 2024
Thema:

PC Restarting on its own

1. PC Restarting on its own - Similar Threads - Restarting own

2. PC always BSODs and randomly restarts on its own along with alot of other issues I cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC always BSODs and randomly restarts on its own along with alot of other issues I cant...: Hi, I've been having too many issues with my pc that I'm considering just throwing it out and getting a completely new system since I can't figure out the problem. It always BSODs, restarts randomly and no matter what I do to try find out the issue myself nothing seems to be...
  3. PC always BSODs and randomly restarts on its own along with alot of other issues I cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC always BSODs and randomly restarts on its own along with alot of other issues I cant...: Hi, I've been having too many issues with my pc that I'm considering just throwing it out and getting a completely new system since I can't figure out the problem. It always BSODs, restarts randomly and no matter what I do to try find out the issue myself nothing seems to be...
  4. PC Occasionally shut down within 30-45 seconds of booting up and then restarts on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Occasionally shut down within 30-45 seconds of booting up and then restarts on its own: Hello,I have been having this occasional issue where my Win 10 PC will shut down and then reboot itself within about 30 seconds of the initial boot. No BSOD or anything. It also only does it within that first 30-45 seconds. If it doesn't crash then, it won't crash at all. My...
  5. PC Occasionally shut down within 30-45 seconds of booting up and then restarts on its own

PC Occasionally shut down within 30-45 seconds of booting up and then restarts on its own: Hello,I have been having this occasional issue where my Win 10 PC will shut down and then reboot itself within about 30 seconds of the initial boot. No BSOD or anything. It also only does it within that first 30-45 seconds. If it doesn't crash then, it won't crash at all. My...
  6. PC Occasionally shut down within 30-45 seconds of booting up and then restarts on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop crashed an restarted on its own. Can any one help me interpret the Minidump file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashed an restarted on its own. Can any one help me interpret the Minidump file...: Hello!Yesterday my laptop crashed and restarted on his own while I was watching Netflix. I got worried because it's obviously not normal, but also because a couple of weeks ago something similar happened with another older laptop, except that with this older laptop, it just...
  8. My laptop crashed an restarted on its own. Can any one help me interpret the Minidump file...

My laptop crashed an restarted on its own. Can any one help me interpret the Minidump file...: Hello!Yesterday my laptop crashed and restarted on his own while I was watching Netflix. I got worried because it's obviously not normal, but also because a couple of weeks ago something similar happened with another older laptop, except that with this older laptop, it just...
  9. Windows explorer keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer keeps restarting on its own: Hello im having problem with my Asus TUF laptop, i don't know how to fix this and i have already tried all possible solution online but it didn't work, i already went back on windows 11 version 22h2 repair version update to possibly fix it but it didn't work. The day this...
  10. Windows explorer keeps restarting on its own

Windows explorer keeps restarting on its own: Hello im having problem with my Asus TUF laptop, i don't know how to fix this and i have already tried all possible solution online but it didn't work, i already went back on windows 11 version 22h2 repair version update to possibly fix it but it didn't work. The day this...