Windows 10: PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

Discus and support PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using an iPhone X which I use to take photos and transfer the photos to my computer. Everything works fine. Now I got a iPhone 12 Pro. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wengyie chan, Jan 21, 2024.

1. PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

I have been using an iPhone X which I use to take photos and transfer the photos to my computer. Everything works fine. Now I got a iPhone 12 Pro. I can take photos but my PC just can't recognise the new iphone. I get the TRUST message and I answer "trust". Then nothing happen. I cannot fine the iPhone in File Explorer or Photos or iTunes. I am using the same PC and same original Apple cable. When I put remove the new iPhone 12Pro and plug back in the old iPhone X, it works fine. That leads me to think it is some setting on the new iPhone 12Pro. But I have no idea which setting. Or

:)

wengyie chan, Jan 21, 2024

2. Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove?

adwcleaner and malwarebytes are good programs at removal.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove...-won-iphone-x/

Is the pop up in the link above what you are getting?

It suggests using control panel, which you can access by clicking start and typing control panel.

I also use start > settings > apps > then sort the list by install date instead of names. Delete the programs you recently installed.

PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro 220480d1547144448t-win-iphone-x-popup-firefox-how-remove-image.png

Caledon Ken, Jan 21, 2024
  3. vgchat Win User
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jan 21, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

Apple releases iOS 15.1.1 for iPhone 12 and later

Apple today released iOS 15.1.1, a minor update that comes almost a month after the launch of iOS 15.1. According to Apple's release notes, iOS 15.1.1 improves call drop performance on iPhone 12 and 13 models, so users who have been experiencing dropped calls should see improvements after installing the update. It appears to only be available for devices in the *iPhone 12* and iPhone 13 families, including Pro models, so users with other devices won't see the update. Source:

Brink, Jan 21, 2024
Thema:

PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

1. PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro - Similar Threads - recognise old iPhone

2. PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro: I have been using an iPhone X which I use to take photos and transfer the photos to my computer. Everything works fine. Now I got a iPhone 12 Pro. I can take photos but my PC just can't recognise the new iphone. I get the TRUST message and I answer "trust". Then nothing...
  3. My PC will not detect my iPhone 13?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC will not detect my iPhone 13?: I have tried other cords, restarting iPhone and computer, updating drivers etc. When I plug my phone into my laptop, the laptop detects it. Yet, with the pc, it will not recognize my iPhone is plugged in....
  4. PC to iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC to iPhone: I cannot download a music track from my PC to my iPhone and yes it is connected via a USB cable.This is what I get: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-to-iphone/2543abef-48f7-4324-96c3-19d675535577
  5. PC to iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC to iPhone: I cannot download a music track from my PC to my iPhone and yes it is connected via a USB cable.This is what I get: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-to-iphone/2543abef-48f7-4324-96c3-19d675535577
  6. my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.: my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-bluetooth-airpods-wont-discover-they-work/dc53c106-cb59-4319-b087-d2005729d1de
  7. iPhone & PC iPhone app

iPhone & PC iPhone app: Hello, Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify...
  8. Can’t move .MOV files from iPhone X to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t move .MOV files from iPhone X to my PC: A previous thread posted this information on 2 April 2018: "When I connect my iPhone X to my PC I can drag & drop the .JPEG files to my PC. When I try to drag/drop a .MOV file I get either 1 of the 2 following messages: Error Copying File or folder X This device is...
  9. downloaded an iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloaded an iphone to my pc: So I have an iphones internal storage on my computer.. is there anyway to view these files or convert to a pdf? please an thank you I just need to see them or print them...
  10. iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone

iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone: As the title says iTunes doesn't recognise my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to my windows10 pc it doesn't show in iTunes, when I run the diagnostics device connectivity test, it comes back with iPod support services is not installed. Also, I don't know if this another...