Windows 10: PC reboots on its own at random.

Discus and support PC reboots on its own at random. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem did not happen the first for me as it was a persistant problem for about 2 months and stopped for about one month after an update which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brendan Chu, Jul 10, 2021.

1. PC reboots on its own at random.

This problem did not happen the first for me as it was a persistant problem for about 2 months and stopped for about one month after an update which I cannot really remember which update it was. However now this problem has returned and is happening way more frequently. So internet says that these random rebooting could be a cause of hardware failure forcing a reboot everytime it fails.thats how I read itBut everytime this reboot happens i check my MOBO for a flashing LED of some kind to give me a visual indication of which component was failing depending on the color of the light. There was

:)

Brendan Chu, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Reboot random in my PC

Hi Diego,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your random reboot concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the random reboot issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering a blue screen error when your computer suddenly reboots? If so, what is the error message that you're getting?

Argel Obm, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, Jul 10, 2021
  4. diznanl Win User

PC reboots on its own at random.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

PC reboots on its own at random.

1. PC reboots on its own at random. - Similar Threads - reboots own random

2. PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log: Hi! My pc screen goes black all of a sudden then either I have to force restart by pressing power button or sometimes it restarts itself . There are bugcheck errors in eventlog. I can't figure out the issue. Can you help. I have given the link of MEMORY.DMP file...
  3. PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log: Hi! My pc screen goes black all of a sudden then either I have to force restart by pressing power button or sometimes it restarts itself . There are bugcheck errors in eventlog. I can't figure out the issue. Can you help. I have given the link of MEMORY.DMP file...
  4. PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time: My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my PC and it starts up Im out of luck.The PC does notify me that its going to reboot and thats how I know when to stop itHELP!!...
  6. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time: My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my PC and it starts up Im out of luck.The PC does notify me that its going to reboot and thats how I know when to stop itHELP!!...
  7. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  9. Computer Reboots randomly on its own

Computer Reboots randomly on its own: The System Event Viewer says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8023b7fd6b7, 0xfffff58ce809e3d8, 0xffffa280bdd63920. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. Windows 10 kernel power, PC reboots on its own

Windows 10 kernel power, PC reboots on its own: Hello; I am have a new PC with latest windows 10. In the last week, the PC rebooted on its own 2 times. I have power battery protection and power surge protection. And in both cases, we did not lose power here. The processor is intel i7-8086k at 4.00 GHZ, 64 bit...