Windows 10: PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

Discus and support PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matej Maťašovský, Mar 15, 2024.

1. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-03-15T19:43:52.2602305Z" /> <EventRecordID>8561</EventRecordID> <

:)

Matej Maťašovský, Mar 15, 2024
  2. zmepe Win User

my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red after i manually reboot it

my screen goes black randomly after rebooting and the light on my motherboard goes red after i manually reboot it.

yesterday it did it again but i was watching a video and i had to reboot for installing an application and then when i rebooted it i went to youtube played the video and my screen went all black with a sound repeating itself and its arround 0.5s per sound

zmepe, Mar 15, 2024
  3. PC randomly reboots for no reason

Hello,

my PC randomly reboots for no apparent reason for a few days now. It doesn't freeze, it doesn't say "Rebooting Windows" or whatever, it just goes straight to black and then I see the BIOS message and it starts just like nothing happened.

I'm running Windows 10, Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.844). I ran the V2 log collector 1.11, the date is attached to this post.

I would appreciate some guidance on how to identify and fix the problem. Thanks!

MediumPotato, Mar 15, 2024
  4. newtekie1 Win User

PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

rebooting

Try turning off automatic restart on system failure and see if it is giving a blue-screen before it reboots. That might at least give you an error message or code so you can start your troubleshooting from there. Otherwise it is just a shot in the dark. It could be bad RAM, bad HDD, bad ODD, a bad cable somewhere, PSU dying, motherboard dying, a software issue and the list goes on...

http://z.about.com/6g/ip/284/29.htm?s=pcsupport

I don't think he ever said it reboots during the boot process. It just randomly reboots while the computer is running.

newtekie1, Mar 15, 2024
Thema:

PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

1. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot. - Similar Threads - rebooting randomly Screen

2. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.: Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  3. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.: Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  4. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  5. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  6. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting

PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting: Hello All, Trying to determine if I have a Software or Hardware problem. Have exhausted my knowledge base and am now extending a hand, requesting help. I have an HP-PC circa 2006 64bit, Windows 10 Home, Upgraded from Win 7, a few times. Recently been having full PC...
  8. freezing and random reboots

freezing and random reboots: hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming....
  9. Freeze Reboot - Randomly

Freeze Reboot - Randomly: My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad driver? I upgrade all the drivers and still can't think of any problems. 62475
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...