Windows 10: Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

Discus and support Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jainam Panchal, May 10, 2024.

1. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the cpu but 1.5 years back I faced a problem with my old mobo b450m so the company replaced me with current one as they didn't had the same one in stock saying it works with the processor and it worked too so I didn't bother muchAdata XPG 8gb 3200 MHz 2 sticks total 16 gb ramCorsair vs500 PSUOne week ago I dis-assembled it for cleaning since after it started with the problem I didn't physically damage any components but after reassembling it rand

:)

Jainam Panchal, May 10, 2024
  2. Devilz Win User

Computer shutsdown randomly

My computer started to shutdown randomly again. Then it keeps on restarting and shutting down - like a loop. I have changed PSU as well thinking it might help but it didn't.

Can anyone help as it's quite annoying that my PC randomly shutsdown and then it goes in loop and I can't use it. I have to unplug the power and wait for sometime before I can use it.

Need help to resolve this, it's so annoying...

Devilz, May 10, 2024
  3. Devilz Win User

Alright, as per title my pc justs shutsdown randomly and then comes back ON again. It has happened few times now, I have checked all cables and wiring, everything seems to be in place as it should be. Any guesses what could be the cause of it?

Cheers

Devilz, May 10, 2024
  4. Ronc303 Win User

Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

Could it be overheating? Have you checked the fan and processor for dust build up?

Ronc303, May 10, 2024
Thema:

Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

1. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start - Similar Threads - randomly restarts shutsdown

2. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start: I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the cpu but 1.5 years back I faced a problem with my old mobo b450m so the company replaced me with current one as they didn't had...
  3. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start: I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the cpu but 1.5 years back I faced a problem with my old mobo b450m so the company replaced me with current one as they didn't had...
  4. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  5. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  6. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

7. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  8. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  9. Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help: Hi, my pc keeps restarting randomly. Just going black and rebooting at random intervals it also works fine during benchmarks and isn't overheating. I just built this pc so I don't think it's a hardware problem. Im using windows 10 home and let windows automatically install...
  10. Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help: Hi, my pc keeps restarting randomly. Just going black and rebooting at random intervals it also works fine during benchmarks and isn't overheating. I just built this pc so I don't think it's a hardware problem. Im using windows 10 home and let windows automatically install...