Windows 10: PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

Discus and support PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for a while. Consulted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LucasReidP, Sep 15, 2024 at 9:47 AM.

1. PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for a while. Consulted with family and suspected it may be a power supply issue so we replaced it with another similar PSU unit we had lying around and no fix.Also suspected malformed Windows install so reinstalled on a different boot drive and swapped and still restarting. Often happens while gaming however, this is not exclusive and the PC does restart at any point when not in game.Need help, people. I'll provide anything I can to help. Processor AM

:)

2. mad1394 Win User

PC restarts when playing not high demanding games (Football manager). Tried everything, help.

Just to make it clear : when you say pc restarts do you mean blue screen or sudden restart ?

3. XenonOGT Win User
    My PC randomly went to the blue screen of death it says error code 0xc0000001

My PC randomly went to the blue screen of death one day and it said inaccessible boot device then restarts and goes to recovery setting but now I can't get to the recovery settings and my PC is stuck on restarting and going to error code 0xc0000001. I can't get back to my PC it just says on the blue screen of death. It's been like this for a week now.

4. Zomadic Win User

PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

Kernel Power 41 PC randomly restarts

My PC keeps restarting randomly, the GPU fans ramp up to 100% and no blue screen of death, just a black screen and the pc restarts, sometimes the monitor will report No Signal during the random restart process.

Hi, my PC keeps either restarting randomly, it says it is Kernel Power 41 in event viewer

I have tried memtest86 for over 12 hours
    I have tried sfc /scannow and CHKDSK
    My pc is not overheating, GPU temps never go above 73 and CPU never above 65
    It never occurs while in a game, so whenever PC is under load, the issue never occurs
    I have used DDU to uninstall graphics driver
    I have changed my power settings in windows
    I've updated my drivers, including BIOS

Windows 10 Pro version: 20H2

Thema:

PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

1. PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart - Similar Threads - randomly restarts blue

2. PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for a while. Consulted with family and suspected it may be a power supply issue so we replaced it with another similar PSU unit we had lying around...
  3. PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for a while. Consulted with family and suspected it may be a power supply issue so we replaced it with another similar PSU unit we had lying around...
  4. PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death: My PC randomly crashes and shuts down, then automatically restarts. When it does this, I hear a beeping sound as the PC restarts. There is no Blue Screen of DeathThis has happened during the following scenarios: I don't think any of these scenarios trigger the crashing, but...
  5. PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death

PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death: My PC randomly crashes and shuts down, then automatically restarts. When it does this, I hear a beeping sound as the PC restarts. There is no Blue Screen of DeathThis has happened during the following scenarios: I don't think any of these scenarios trigger the crashing, but...
  6. Blue screen of death and keep restarting

Blue screen of death and keep restarting: I updated my PC 2days ago after that it keep on restarting and showing BSOD.So help me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-and-keep-restarting/3de4db66-d8dd-4f28-bf63-830706cf3c49
  7. Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.

Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.: Hello guys, Reinstalling windows doesn't help me fix that problem, my pc bluescreens right before windows should come up with this error message. Tried analyzing the file with WinDbg Preview, this is what comes up when I analyze the file "MEMORY.DMP" in windows folder....
  8. Blue screen of death keeps restarting

Blue screen of death keeps restarting: Need help because my pc keeps getting a blue screen of death saying it will collect error info, the percentage goes to 100%, and then it restarts the whole process. Stop code CRITICAL_SERVICE FAILED...
  9. Random blue screens of death of shutdown/restart

Random blue screens of death of shutdown/restart: On the occasional shutdown or restart, I get treated to a blue screen crash. I have reset windows 10 so am assuming it's a hardware issue. Dump: Dump Msinfo: Msinfo Any help would be great....
  10. Blue Screen of Death (restarting windows)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death (restarting windows): Sometime last week I had someone from M/S to did a remote log in to sort out the 'restarting' problem and it was fixed. But it kept on appearing doing it now and again. I need help please to fix the problem. Maybe to do with 'Updates'. Any helpers?...