Windows 10: Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help

Discus and support Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my pc keeps restarting randomly. Just going black and rebooting at random intervals it also works fine during benchmarks and isn't overheating. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dinos0ar, Apr 17, 2020.

1. dinos0ar Win User

Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help

Hi, my pc keeps restarting randomly. Just going black and rebooting at random intervals it also works fine during benchmarks and isn't overheating. I just built this pc so I don't think it's a hardware problem.
    Im using windows 10 home and let windows automatically install the drivers. I've tried everything on this article How To Fix Kernel-Power Error?
    and nothing seems to be working, sometimes i get BSOD and sometimes the screen just goes black and the pc restarts.
    When I do get BSODs it's almost always related to driver issues according to "whocrashed" any help would be appreciated Thanks

My windows version is 1607 OS build 14393.2214
    View: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    View: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

dinos0ar, Apr 17, 2020

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Apr 17, 2020
  3. xXTenXx Win User
    PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help

Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help

1. Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help - Similar Threads - randomly restarts every

2. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start: I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the cpu but 1.5 years back I faced a problem with my old mobo b450m so the company replaced me with current one as they didn't had...
  3. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start: I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the cpu but 1.5 years back I faced a problem with my old mobo b450m so the company replaced me with current one as they didn't had...
  4. Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes: In Windows 10/11, my mouse randomly clicks on its own. When I exist games, very often the mouse left click will not work until I middle click.This happens with multiple games.The games are on Steam.Steps I've tried to resolve the issue:I have purchased a new mouse, and it has...
  5. Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes

Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes: In Windows 10/11, my mouse randomly clicks on its own. When I exist games, very often the mouse left click will not work until I middle click.This happens with multiple games.The games are on Steam.Steps I've tried to resolve the issue:I have purchased a new mouse, and it has...
  6. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  7. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  8. PC Crashes every few minutes

9. Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly restarts every few minutes Please help: Hi, my pc keeps restarting randomly. Just going black and rebooting at random intervals it also works fine during benchmarks and isn't overheating. I just built this pc so I don't think it's a hardware problem. Im using windows 10 home and let windows automatically install...
  10. multiple error/randomly restart every 5-10 minutes, need help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    multiple error/randomly restart every 5-10 minutes, need help, please: [ATTACH] multiple error/randomly restart every 5-10 minutes, need help, please The error code are : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA https://preview.redd.it/1sznxuko9ke41.jpg?width=1478&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=63f7ea033069bec54dc5bc70316ada478b147ef3...