Windows 10: PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC randomly crashes and shuts down, then automatically restarts. When it does this, I hear a beeping sound as the PC restarts. There is no Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jlee7777, Aug 11, 2024.

1. jlee7777 Win User

PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death

My PC randomly crashes and shuts down, then automatically restarts. When it does this, I hear a beeping sound as the PC restarts. There is no Blue Screen of DeathThis has happened during the following scenarios: I don't think any of these scenarios trigger the crashing, but including in case helpfulVideo call MS Teams on Chrome browser while screen sharingBrowsing web while having Netflix playing in full screen on another monitorRandom web browsingHardware:CPU: Intel Core i9-13900KRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6400 CL32 2x32GPU: Nvidia RTX 4080SSD: SK Hynix P41 PlatinumMotherboard: MSI PRO

:)

jlee7777, Aug 11, 2024
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Aug 11, 2024
  3. XenonOGT Win User
    My PC randomly went to the blue screen of death it says error code 0xc0000001

My PC randomly went to the blue screen of death one day and it said inaccessible boot device then restarts and goes to recovery setting but now I can't get to the recovery settings and my PC is stuck on restarting and going to error code 0xc0000001. I can't get back to my PC it just says on the blue screen of death. It's been like this for a week now.

XenonOGT, Aug 11, 2024
  4. Mala_S Win User

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Hello annebinding,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error code/message you receive regarding the Blue Screen of death?

I understand that you are facing an issue regarding Blue Screen of Death. A faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate BSOD.
    We will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article step-by-step and see if it works:

The Operating System is designed to automatically receive new updates by default. We recommend not to stop the updates, since the updates consists various security patches and latest driver updates which helps to keep the computer safe and secure. Windows
    Updates will eventually need to be installed and downloaded, regardless of your update settings. However, you may temporarily pause updates from being downloaded and installed.

To know more on how to pause updates, you may refer to an article on:
    Manage updates in Windows 10.

Kindly get back to us with the results, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 11, 2024
Thema:

1. PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - randomly crashes restarts

2. PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for a while. Consulted with family and suspected it may be a power supply issue so we replaced it with another similar PSU unit we had lying around...
  3. PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for a while. Consulted with family and suspected it may be a power supply issue so we replaced it with another similar PSU unit we had lying around...
  4. PC randomly restarts, no blue screen of death just sudden restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashes and restarts with no Blue Screen of Death: My PC randomly crashes and shuts down, then automatically restarts. When it does this, I hear a beeping sound as the PC restarts. There is no Blue Screen of DeathThis has happened during the following scenarios: I don't think any of these scenarios trigger the crashing, but...
  6. Random Blue Screen Of Deaths

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screen Of Deaths: I am getting random blue screens of death, i thought it may be the ram i have 8 sticks of 32GB so i tested each ram stick individually and they all worked fine. when i have them all plugged in it can run for a day without issues but i got another blue screen of death today....
  7. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  8. PC instability and random blue screens of death

PC instability and random blue screens of death: What started as random game instability has become complete pc instability. My computer will randomly restart, blue screen, freeze. Sometimes I'll get a blue screen upon restarting as well and the error codes are never constant. I've tried a bunch of fixes I found online...
  9. Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly: Hi Guys, I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a...
  10. Random blue screens of death of shutdown/restart

Random blue screens of death of shutdown/restart: On the occasional shutdown or restart, I get treated to a blue screen crash. I have reset windows 10 so am assuming it's a hardware issue. Dump: Dump Msinfo: Msinfo Any help would be great....