Windows 10: Pc password not working

Discus and support Pc password not working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I’ve recently downloaded minecraft on my pc and when installing I had to log into Microsoft store i than had to reset my windows hello pin later the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Chayce Land, May 21, 2024.

1. Pc password not working

I’ve recently downloaded minecraft on my pc and when installing I had to log into Microsoft store i than had to reset my windows hello pin later the next day when trying to log back into my computer my pin had been changed to which I’m guessing is my windows pin when I tried typing it it says the credentials couldn’t be verified im frustrated at the fact that I’ve changed the Microsoft password twice which apparently would let me into the computer but instead says the passwords wrong, please give a answer to fix it as soon as possible

:)

Chayce Land, May 21, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 21, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. P4-630 Win User

Pc password not working

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Pc password not working

1. Pc password not working - Similar Threads - password working

2. USER PASSWORD & PIN NOT WORKING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USER PASSWORD & PIN NOT WORKING WINDOWS 10: Hello,I am on deep need of a concrete help, a not automated reply to resolve this issue.I am in a desperate situation now because my PC is log in locked.Here is the details."Something happened PIN is unavailable, press new pin"I did that and nothing happens, not a window for...
  3. USER PASSWORD & PIN NOT WORKING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USER PASSWORD & PIN NOT WORKING WINDOWS 10: Hello,I am on deep need of a concrete help, a not automated reply to resolve this issue.I am in a desperate situation now because my PC is log in locked.Here is the details."Something happened PIN is unavailable, press new pin"I did that and nothing happens, not a window for...
  4. USER PASSWORD & PIN NOT WORKING WINDOWS 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Pin no longer works after bios update. Don't remember password or security questions.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin no longer works after bios update. Don't remember password or security questions.: I just updated my computer's bios and it disabled my ability to use my pin. The password seems to be a local one that I set up over a year ago that I don't remember my MS account password doesn't work either. I don't remember what answers I put for my security questions and...
  6. Pin no longer works after bios update. Don't remember password or security questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin no longer works after bios update. Don't remember password or security questions.: I just updated my computer's bios and it disabled my ability to use my pin. The password seems to be a local one that I set up over a year ago that I don't remember my MS account password doesn't work either. I don't remember what answers I put for my security questions and...
  7. Pin no longer works after bios update. Don't remember password or security questions.

8. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.: I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do...
  9. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.: I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do...
  10. Laptop fingerprint scanner not working and pin and password not working after clean boot...

Laptop fingerprint scanner not working and pin and password not working after clean boot...: I used this to clean boot but now i cant unlock my device to change settings again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-disk-usage-on-windows-10/17e3aa7e-4a2a-4927-97bd-bdb2f7dbe04bi have tried making admin profile to unlock device but it is not working...