Windows 10: pc not asking for password

Discus and support pc not asking for password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello two days ago i updated my laptop windows 7 to windows 10. when today uninstalled a security application 'guardian netsecure' and then asked for a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VeerJaat, Jun 15, 2021.

1. VeerJaat Win User

pc not asking for password

hello two days ago i updated my laptop windows 7 to windows 10. when today uninstalled a security application 'guardian netsecure' and then asked for a restart i restarted my pc, but then my pc not asking for password, even ther is not a curser apearing and not any key working after restarting three times at troubleshoot i tried to resolve this problem after reading some solutions at this community but nothing worked when i tried to reset pc, after 30% processing it told that 'unable to reset your pc' please please tell me what to do now

:)

VeerJaat, Jun 15, 2021
  2. krumzZ Win User

Win10 Pro PC Not Asking for Password on Wake

Gotcha dalchina. I did as suggested from the link you left. Still does not ask for password on wake. So far nothing has worked.

pc not asking for password [​IMG]

krumzZ, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. pc not asking for password - Similar Threads - asking password

2. How do I fix Win 10 so that it NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER asks for a password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I fix Win 10 so that it NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER asks for a password?: How is Windows 10 fixed so that it NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER asks for a password? this is beyond irritating to try to fix this horrible problem. What an incredibly stupid design flaw failure from Microsoft.Windows 7 never ever caused this...
  3. How do I fix Win 10 so that it NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER asks for a password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Win 10 so that it NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER asks for a password?: How is Windows 10 fixed so that it NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER asks for a password? this is beyond irritating to try to fix this horrible problem. What an incredibly stupid design flaw failure from Microsoft.Windows 7 never ever caused this...
  4. How do I fix Win 10 so that it NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER asks for a password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. when i connect to the newly installed 5g router it ask me the password every time and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect to the newly installed 5g router it ask me the password every time and the...: when i connect to the newly installed 5g router it ask me the password every time and the connection fall down after 2 minutes , why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-to-the-newly-installed-5g-router-it/89fadc9a-5f54-4ba3-be4b-c994d7ea3ba2
  6. when i connect to the newly installed 5g router it ask me the password every time and the...

when i connect to the newly installed 5g router it ask me the password every time and the...: when i connect to the newly installed 5g router it ask me the password every time and the connection fall down after 2 minutes , why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-to-the-newly-installed-5g-router-it/89fadc9a-5f54-4ba3-be4b-c994d7ea3ba2
  7. Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to settings > accounts > sign-in options."Basically, I removed my PC pin to be able to put my Hello Windows pin for Microsoft store because Microsoft store...
  8. Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to settings > accounts > sign-in options."Basically, I removed my PC pin to be able to put my Hello Windows pin for Microsoft store because Microsoft store...
  9. Removed my PC pin and now PC is asking for a USER account password

10. Hie please help forgot password tried shift +start option but still asking for password how...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hie please help forgot password tried shift +start option but still asking for password how...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hie-please-help-forgot-password-tried-shift-start/4b9b07b8-a892-40ab-ab2d-e9365c6a6d6b