Windows 10: PC Manager!

Discus and support PC Manager! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi again, Since using the PC Manager some of my sites get "jumbled or open differently like the attached Microsoft Community page. I have to press on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jun 12, 2024.

1. PC Manager!

Hi again, Since using the PC Manager some of my sites get "jumbled or open differently like the attached Microsoft Community page. I have to press on the "REFRESH" button to correct it! If I uninstall the PC Manager everything works OK! Could the reason be I am in the UK and had to change language temporary to down load it? Still no sign of the PC cleaner in the UK store! I have thought of a "In place install" of Windows 10, I seem to think it corrected many faults like this about 3 years ago!Your thoughts please.Brian Windows 10 22H2

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jun 12, 2024

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 12, 2024
  4. PC Manager!

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

PC Manager!

1. PC Manager! - Similar Threads - Manager

2. Duplicate USBs in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate USBs in device manager: For some context, my friend Q's Dell laptop was having an issue where a USB device was apparently siphoning power from their computer. Except there was no USB plugged in. In Q's words, "some nonexistent USB device is apparently trying to vampire my power more than it can...
  3. Duplicate USBs in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate USBs in device manager: For some context, my friend Q's Dell laptop was having an issue where a USB device was apparently siphoning power from their computer. Except there was no USB plugged in. In Q's words, "some nonexistent USB device is apparently trying to vampire my power more than it can...
  4. External drive visible on Explorer and Disk Manager but can't explore files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External drive visible on Explorer and Disk Manager but can't explore files: Old computer died Windows 98 but didn't concern myself as all data was backed up to an external drive which I was able to access until I use a newer computer windows 10. I can see drives E & F on Explorer and Disk Manager but cannot open files to download to the newer PC....
  5. External drive visible on Explorer and Disk Manager but can't explore files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External drive visible on Explorer and Disk Manager but can't explore files: Old computer died Windows 98 but didn't concern myself as all data was backed up to an external drive which I was able to access until I use a newer computer windows 10. I can see drives E & F on Explorer and Disk Manager but cannot open files to download to the newer PC....
  6. External drive visible on Explorer and Disk Manager but can't explore files

7. Dell 3222DGM via HDMI - Windows sees it, dell display manager sees it, "No HDMI 1 signal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 3222DGM via HDMI - Windows sees it, dell display manager sees it, "No HDMI 1 signal...: I've tried restarting everything.I've plugged in another computer DELL that ran with no problems.-I've changed the cord.There's a Generic PNP driver running it that I can't figure out how to replace.Surely someone else has had this problem.Lenovo Running Windows 11Intel Iris...
  8. Dell 3222DGM via HDMI - Windows sees it, dell display manager sees it, "No HDMI 1 signal...

Dell 3222DGM via HDMI - Windows sees it, dell display manager sees it, "No HDMI 1 signal...: I've tried restarting everything.I've plugged in another computer DELL that ran with no problems.-I've changed the cord.There's a Generic PNP driver running it that I can't figure out how to replace.Surely someone else has had this problem.Lenovo Running Windows 11Intel Iris...
  9. Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management BSOD: I have recently as of the past week been getting BSOD with a MEMORY MANAGEMENT error listed. I have run many of the inbuilt tools to help with this thing and searched online to no success. I don't know what information to provide other than these minidump files in a ZIP....
  10. Memory Management BSOD

Memory Management BSOD: I have recently as of the past week been getting BSOD with a MEMORY MANAGEMENT error listed. I have run many of the inbuilt tools to help with this thing and searched online to no success. I don't know what information to provide other than these minidump files in a ZIP....