Windows 10: PC Manager App

Discus and support PC Manager App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any way to get the PC Manager app to stop making a desktop shortcut every time it updates? This is the only app/program that does this on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Axiarus, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Axiarus Win User

PC Manager App

Is there any way to get the PC Manager app to stop making a desktop shortcut every time it updates? This is the only app/program that does this on my PC out of hundreds.

:)

Axiarus, Mar 19, 2024

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Microsoft PC Manager

In this guide, i will take you through the steps to download Microsoft PC Manager, along with my initial impression of the app.

FreeBooter, Mar 19, 2024
  4. PC Manager App

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

PC Manager App

1. PC Manager App - Similar Threads - Manager App

2. i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...: i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any app it gets disabled automatically after restarting pc....
  3. i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...: i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any app it gets disabled automatically after restarting pc....
  4. Unlknown Item in Task Manager-Startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlknown Item in Task Manager-Startup apps: Just did a reset of Windows 11. There's an item in the Task Manager-Startup Apps 'Program'When I click 'Properties' I am told 'Windows cannot find C:\Program...'Anyone have an idea what this is??James...
  5. Unlknown Item in Task Manager-Startup apps

Unlknown Item in Task Manager-Startup apps: Just did a reset of Windows 11. There's an item in the Task Manager-Startup Apps 'Program'When I click 'Properties' I am told 'Windows cannot find C:\Program...'Anyone have an idea what this is??James...
  6. youtube app clones automatically on window manager issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube app clones automatically on window manager issue.: hey i am using chrome youtube app on my pc .while watching videos it automatically gets cloned on my window manager.the window increases as time increases.please give me a reply, i cant attatch screenshot in here though, its showing an error....
  7. youtube app clones automatically on window manager issue.

youtube app clones automatically on window manager issue.: hey i am using chrome youtube app on my pc .while watching videos it automatically gets cloned on my window manager.the window increases as time increases.please give me a reply, i cant attatch screenshot in here though, its showing an error....
  8. Apps and task manager won't open, windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and task manager won't open, windows 11.: Hello, when I start or restart my pc, lately it has been starting up just fine, but just after startup and I sign in. All the apps don't open. I also can not access settings or task manager, and that includes being able to restart or turn the pc off through the start menu....
  9. Apps and task manager won't open, windows 11.

Apps and task manager won't open, windows 11.: Hello, when I start or restart my pc, lately it has been starting up just fine, but just after startup and I sign in. All the apps don't open. I also can not access settings or task manager, and that includes being able to restart or turn the pc off through the start menu....
  10. I got apps on my task manager's start up app as saying "5","2",...

I got apps on my task manager's start up app as saying "5","2",...: I got apps on my task manager's start up app as saying "5","2", "Db064963-e211-47e2-8d8c-22a3835bdee3" and "41e0b58d-64eb-40a0-895c-8260f6e61ae0"It said that the apps are registry so I don't want to do anything about them if it damages my PCNothing happens when I tried to...