Windows 10: PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

Discus and support PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help me what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CheapVRPlayer, Jul 13, 2022.

1. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

please help me what to do

:)

CheapVRPlayer, Jul 13, 2022

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 13, 2022
  3. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jul 13, 2022
  4. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

1. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. PC keeps shutting down when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shutting down when playing games: This happens whenever im playing games such as the finals and enshrouded and it usually occurs after 15-20min of play. Apart from shutting down my PC, it will also set my fan speed to max. Furmark, CPUID and testmem5 all came back fine. Any idea what might be causing this?PC...
  3. PC keeps shutting down when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shutting down when playing games: This happens whenever im playing games such as the finals and enshrouded and it usually occurs after 15-20min of play. Apart from shutting down my PC, it will also set my fan speed to max. Furmark, CPUID and testmem5 all came back fine. Any idea what might be causing this?PC...
  4. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  5. PC Shutting down while playing games

PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  6. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  7. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  8. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game: please help me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself-while-playing-a/f21789f0-a1e1-4a65-8ee8-ad282cd5227d
  9. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game: please help me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself-while-playing-a/f21789f0-a1e1-4a65-8ee8-ad282cd5227d
  10. PC shuts down while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down while playing video games: Hello. I recently started a minecraft server through a hosting website. Ever since then, my PC will randomly shut down while I’m playing after maybe 10 minutes. I don’t have this issue playing any other game or using any other programs for that matter. I’m not running a Java...