Windows 10: PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

Discus and support PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rayan707CRG, Jan 9, 2024.

1. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x000000000767fba4, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff850ef38d7460. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: bc022146-dd69-4d3f-af61-ba2f2a14adfc.This is an example of one of the errors. Here is a shared folder with my Memory Dump and MSINFO and PC parts. Can anyone tel

:)

Rayan707CRG, Jan 9, 2024

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 9, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 9, 2024
  4. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jan 9, 2024
Thema:

PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

1. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening. - Similar Threads - Keeps randomly restarting

2. PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??: starting to get annoying happened after my friend helped me clean up my PC a little bit but here are the mini dump files and some PC info possible needed for help, please someone rescue me from this endless pit of stress!...
  3. PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??: starting to get annoying happened after my friend helped me clean up my PC a little bit but here are the mini dump files and some PC info possible needed for help, please someone rescue me from this endless pit of stress!...
  4. PC keeps blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening randomly: I recently built a new pc it's working fine but lately I have been getting blue screens without warning often times resulting in my work not being saved or disconnecting from a game while playing with friends. I have been getting some different error codes, most recent one...
  5. PC keeps blue screening randomly

PC keeps blue screening randomly: I recently built a new pc it's working fine but lately I have been getting blue screens without warning often times resulting in my work not being saved or disconnecting from a game while playing with friends. I have been getting some different error codes, most recent one...
  6. PC keeps restarting randomly with no errors or a restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting randomly with no errors or a restart screen: My PC keeps rebooting with no blue screen or restart screen, This started happening a few days ago but before then it would power off and wont turn on again unless i leave it unplugged for a while then replug it, the led inside of the PC when it suddenly powers off also turns...
  7. PC keeps restarting randomly with no errors or a restart screen

PC keeps restarting randomly with no errors or a restart screen: My PC keeps rebooting with no blue screen or restart screen, This started happening a few days ago but before then it would power off and wont turn on again unless i leave it unplugged for a while then replug it, the led inside of the PC when it suddenly powers off also turns...
  8. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.: I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x000000000767fba4, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff850ef38d7460. A dump was...
  9. PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pxRuLYE3pgkrJKFn?e=f8IdQQ here are the dmp files PC has been crashing at least once a day for a while now, cant figure out which piece of hardware is failing, i have done a clean install of windows and drivers....
  10. PC keeps restarting without blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting without blue screen: Hi. My PC will sometimes randomly restart. I've checked the dump files and its saying its an error with the GPU. The exact bug check code is: 0x00000116. I do believe this has something to do with my GPU. I've recently purchased a Powercolor RX 5700 which is a relatively new...