Windows 10: PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?

Discus and support PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It started happening a couple of weeks ago. I already updated the system and checked for virus. The message that pops up in the BSOD is something like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArielAlbuquerque, Jan 26, 2024.

1. PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?

It started happening a couple of weeks ago. I already updated the system and checked for virus. The message that pops up in the BSOD is something like "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to be restarted. We're just collecting info and will restart for you". Then there's a QR code and some sort of code below, but it's always so fast I can't read it.Today I finally managed to read something along the lines of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. So I Googled and someone suggested I check for minidump files. I can understand that it is most likely a faulty driver that's causing the issue, but I can't figure

:)

ArielAlbuquerque, Jan 26, 2024
  2. ETL
    ETL Win User

BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure minidump

Every so often I get BSODs due to Driver Power State Failure. I've tried the conventional wisdom of reinstalling corrupt drivers in Safe Mode w/ Networking, but to no avail. I saved a minidump of the most recent crash, but I had problems trying to analyze it in WinDBG (something about incorrect symbol paths... at that point it was too technical for me to comprehend). Could someone please analyze this minidump and advise how to prevent future BSODs?
    Many thanks

Running Windows 10 Home 1803 (build 17134) on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7

3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jan 26, 2024
  4. PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?

BSOD on colleagues PC. I have minidumps & Microsoft Crash Analyzer Log

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I hate to be the guy that asks if I can ask to submit the BSOD info without the Windows Ten dm log collector tool. In the short run it may be difficult for me to regain access to the computer.

I have the 4 minidump files for each BSOD. I also have analysis log files from Microsoft's Crash Analyzer tool. Will these be sufficient information for me to upload to get your team's opinion on the cause and/or repair?

I really appreciate your candid feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Craig

coastalcraig, Jan 26, 2024
Thema:

PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?

1. PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file? - Similar Threads - keeps getting BSOD

2. Minidump Analyzing for BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump Analyzing for BSOD: Hi, Have gotten a few BSOD lately, and I'm not sure what the problem is. I have attached my minidump files and msinfo32 .nfo file in this link: bsod. Could someone help look into how to solve the problem? Thanks!...
  3. Minidump Analyzing for BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minidump Analyzing for BSOD: Hi, Have gotten a few BSOD lately, and I'm not sure what the problem is. I have attached my minidump files and msinfo32 .nfo file in this link: bsod. Could someone help look into how to solve the problem? Thanks!...
  4. PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?

PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?: It started happening a couple of weeks ago. I already updated the system and checked for virus. The message that pops up in the BSOD is something like "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to be restarted. We're just collecting info and will restart for you". Then there's a...
  5. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  6. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  7. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  8. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  9. BSOD minidump analyzation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD minidump analyzation: I have been having BSOD a lot lately, and have done almost everything I can to isolate the problem, down to wiping all my drivers and installing them all in safe mode. I have also reset my windows once, swapped back to older ram, ensured all of my cooling is done properly,...
  10. Need Minidump Files Analyzed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Minidump Files Analyzed: Hello, I'm not entirely sure that this is the correct way to go about getting minidump files analyzed. I'm including a onedrive link to the 4 files that are currently in my minidump folder. I've only actually seen my computer crash once and the error message I believe was...