Windows 10: Pc keeps freezing

Discus and support Pc keeps freezing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC recently started to freeze randomly. When it happens i can move my mouse on the screen, i can see the cursor move, but the rest, everything else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cootsuki, May 29, 2024.

1. Cootsuki Win User

Pc keeps freezing

My PC recently started to freeze randomly. When it happens i can move my mouse on the screen, i can see the cursor move, but the rest, everything else is freezed. It never happened before. I think it may be linked to having the app Discord or Valorant opened but its only a theory.Here are my PC specs :IntelR CoreTM i5-10400F 16Go RAMNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060PRIME H510M-K

:)

Cootsuki, May 29, 2024
  2. aries117 Win User

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, May 29, 2024
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 keeps freezing on my PC.

Hi,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why your computer keeps freezing. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from reinstalling Windows and updating drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to improve your computer performance in Windows 10. You may expand
    Check memory and memory usage
    to find out how much memory you have and how much of it is currently being used. Also, try to scan and restore corrupted system files by expanding
    Check for corrupted Windows system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 29, 2024
  4. Pc keeps freezing

pc keeps freezing

Hi Iden,

The issue may occur due to corrupted system file or full of memory storage. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any updates happened?
    • Were there any error messages?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Pc keeps freezing

1. Pc keeps freezing - Similar Threads - keeps freezing

2. Windows 10 & 11 keep freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 & 11 keep freezing: Hi everyone,I need help with an issue we're facing in our organization. Many of our PCs running Windows 10 and 11 Pro have been freezing every day for the past two months, requiring a restart. I've run online scans, SFC scans, CHKDSK, etc., but none of them have fixed the...
  3. Windows 10 & 11 keep freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 & 11 keep freezing: Hi everyone,I need help with an issue we're facing in our organization. Many of our PCs running Windows 10 and 11 Pro have been freezing every day for the past two months, requiring a restart. I've run online scans, SFC scans, CHKDSK, etc., but none of them have fixed the...
  4. PC keeps on freezing/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps on freezing/crashing: My PC keeps on crashing / not responding. I keep my nvidia driver updated as well as windows 11. I ran through all the checks from cmd and none have worked. I made a clean reinstall with DDU of the nvidia driver but that doesn't seem to help either.Below are my pc specs as...
  5. PC keeps on freezing/crashing

PC keeps on freezing/crashing: My PC keeps on crashing / not responding. I keep my nvidia driver updated as well as windows 11. I ran through all the checks from cmd and none have worked. I made a clean reinstall with DDU of the nvidia driver but that doesn't seem to help either.Below are my pc specs as...
  6. PC keeps randomly freezing/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps randomly freezing/crashing: I would be playing a game and my PC would randomly crash and or freeze. I’ve tried everything, i’ve reinstalled windows, i’ve installed new components, i’ve tried it all. I get no blue screen or any source of information on why my PC crashed....
  7. PC keeps randomly freezing/crashing

PC keeps randomly freezing/crashing: I would be playing a game and my PC would randomly crash and or freeze. I’ve tried everything, i’ve reinstalled windows, i’ve installed new components, i’ve tried it all. I get no blue screen or any source of information on why my PC crashed....
  8. Cannot read minidump file. Windows 11 keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot read minidump file. Windows 11 keeps freezing: I am having trouble with my laptop freezing up. Previously, it was only the mouse being able to move, but since a couple of days full freeze.The WinDbg says that the symbols files cannot be read, even though I have reset it by:.symfix.reloadI have also set the symbol path to:...
  9. Cannot read minidump file. Windows 11 keeps freezing

Cannot read minidump file. Windows 11 keeps freezing: I am having trouble with my laptop freezing up. Previously, it was only the mouse being able to move, but since a couple of days full freeze.The WinDbg says that the symbols files cannot be read, even though I have reset it by:.symfix.reloadI have also set the symbol path to:...
  10. My PC keeps freezing for a few seconds unexpectedly, and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps freezing for a few seconds unexpectedly, and I can't figure out why: My PC randomly freezes for a few seconds, and during these times, the fans start running very fast. I looked in Event Viewer and saw a message that says: "The access history in hive...