Windows 10: Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Discus and support Pc keeps crashing while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I've been having some very annoying crashes on my pc for a while now where when I am playing certain games the audio and graphics will hang and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stanvan de Sande, Sep 12, 2024.

1. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hey, I've been having some very annoying crashes on my pc for a while now where when I am playing certain games the audio and graphics will hang and then ultimately result in a blackscreen while the audio keeps hanging. The games seem to have no real correlation as to what is causing the crash, Deep Rock Galactic on low setting seems to crash much more frequently then something like Hunt Showdown. Some games also just need to crash once and then will be fine for the rest of the night.I have done some things to try and fix things like a clean driver install but nothing helps.I have the latest m

:)

Stanvan de Sande, Sep 12, 2024

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 12, 2024
  3. Syah_354 Win User
    My pc keep crash and restart while playing game

My pc keep crash and restart while playing game but while using normally for example browsing google it run completely normal. All the drive is up to date

Syah_354, Sep 12, 2024
  4. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Computer crashes while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that how frustrating it can be when the PC crashes while playing games. I certainly appreciate your efforts taken towards resolving the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. What happens when you try to run a game?
    4. Does the PC crashes only while playing games?
    5. Do you receive any stop code or error message when the PC crashes?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

In addition, you can check if Windows is up to date. Refer the article
    Keep your PC up to date
    and see if that helps.

If you receive a Blue Screen error, please share the dump files with us in order to assist you further. I have sent a private message to you, please share the dump files through the message.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 12, 2024
Thema:

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

1. Pc keeps crashing while playing games - Similar Threads - keeps crashing while

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing while playing games: Hey, I've been having some very annoying crashes on my pc for a while now where when I am playing certain games the audio and graphics will hang and then ultimately result in a blackscreen while the audio keeps hanging. The games seem to have no real correlation as to what is...
  3. PC keeps crash while playing games with friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crash while playing games with friends: Good afternoon,in the past month or two when i play certain games, and while in video teleconferences my pc will crash.I have reinstalled windows twice and I was fine for a few days, but the same things keep happening.Any help is appreciated!Below are two separate dump...
  4. PC keeps crash while playing games with friends

PC keeps crash while playing games with friends: Good afternoon,in the past month or two when i play certain games, and while in video teleconferences my pc will crash.I have reinstalled windows twice and I was fine for a few days, but the same things keep happening.Any help is appreciated!Below are two separate dump...
  5. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: Over the last 3 days I've been randomly experiencing my pc crashing while playing games So far I've only been focused on Overwatch 2 and Rise of the tomb raider . The screen goes black but the game and spotify can still be heard, the game sound however is stuck keeps...
  6. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  7. PC crashes while playing a game

PC crashes while playing a game: HiMu PC crashes while playing a gameIt only occurs while a game is running. Suddenly the PC crashes and I have to restart it manually with the button.If I go to the event viewer I see these errors:El servicio GLCKIO2 no pudo iniciarse debido al siguiente error: El sistema no...
  8. PC keeps crashing while playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing while playing specific game: My PC keeps crashing while I play certain game, other games are fine so I was wondering what's the problem.I've already made a post here about how I got hypervisor error and it got resolved by updating Chipset.Here is Event Viewer Log if that is any help: EventLog.evtxHere is...
  9. PC keeps crashing while playing specific game

PC keeps crashing while playing specific game: My PC keeps crashing while I play certain game, other games are fine so I was wondering what's the problem.I've already made a post here about how I got hypervisor error and it got resolved by updating Chipset.Here is Event Viewer Log if that is any help: EventLog.evtxHere is...
  10. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....