Windows 10: PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default.

Discus and support PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 directly from the OS itself, and that seems to be causing some issues for me. Windows 11 was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ferdous Hasan1, Sep 12, 2023.

1. PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default.

Recently I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 directly from the OS itself, and that seems to be causing some issues for me. Windows 11 was not showing my GPU so I reverted to windows 10. Then one day my computer was not booting. So I removed the CMOS battery and checked that I couldn't enable my resizable bar which is required for my GPU to perform well. First of all csm support is on and secure boot state in MSINFO is off. As a result I cannot enable resizable bar and whenever I turn on resizable bar it won't boot. To turn on resizable bar the CSM support should be disabled. When I disabl

:)

Ferdous Hasan1, Sep 12, 2023
Thema:

PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default.

1. PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default. - Similar Threads - booting reset secure

2. Failure to boot after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to boot after Factory Reset: I recently obtained a PC tower from an acquaintance, but they failed to delete their information from it so I initiated a factory reset. The whole reset process took around 3 hours and after the PC itself reset, it has been stuck on the white wheel of spinning dots at the...
  3. Failure to boot after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure to boot after Factory Reset: I recently obtained a PC tower from an acquaintance, but they failed to delete their information from it so I initiated a factory reset. The whole reset process took around 3 hours and after the PC itself reset, it has been stuck on the white wheel of spinning dots at the...
  4. PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default.: Recently I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 directly from the OS itself, and that seems to be causing some issues for me. Windows 11 was not showing my GPU so I reverted to windows 10. Then one day my computer was not booting. So I removed the CMOS battery and checked...
  5. PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is not booting after I reset my secure boot keys to factory default.: Recently I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 directly from the OS itself, and that seems to be causing some issues for me. Windows 11 was not showing my GPU so I reverted to windows 10. Then one day my computer was not booting. So I removed the CMOS battery and checked...
  6. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  7. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  8. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Pc won't boot after factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc won't boot after factory reset.: I have a Lenovo erazer x310 and when i resetted it it wont boot. It shows the lenovo screen but does not go further than that not even in BIOS. The computer was working fine until now....
  10. Boot Loop after Factory Reset

Boot Loop after Factory Reset: Ive noticed my laptop becoming slower than needed and honestly i was getting extremely frustrated with it. I decided i should just start from scratch and reset the thing, nothing on the laptop was important that i couldnt reacquire. I went through the process of resetting and...