Windows 10: PC is dawdling, very poor performance

Discus and support PC is dawdling, very poor performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi upgraded my PC to windows 11 and somehow it's really slow. It's lagging so much and I know my internet is good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EllenBaison, Jun 26, 2022.

1. PC is dawdling, very poor performance

Hi upgraded my PC to windows 11 and somehow it's really slow. It's lagging so much and I know my internet is good.

:)

EllenBaison, Jun 26, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Poor PC Performance

Well, we're going over the ground covered in your previous thread, and have reached about the same point.
    HDD Constantly Running at 100%

Would have been good to have been reminded of that...

Your performance is indeed poor.

In your previous thread I made suggestions as to threads you can look back on for ideas.

dalchina, Jun 26, 2022
  3. SlipSlice Win User
    Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Jun 26, 2022
  4. BJC1992 Win User

PC is dawdling, very poor performance

Poor PC Performance

The computer today took a long time to boot up, it spent a long time with the circle of dots going round and round, was probably 10 minutes before I got to the log on screen. Got a couple of screenshots, haven't yet seen the 'Disk' go above 20%. Still running very slow in general, again loading the Snipping Tool was an effort. Where can I find the Disk Checking tool that was mentioned?
    PC is dawdling, very poor performance [​IMG]

PC is dawdling, very poor performance [​IMG]

BJC1992, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

PC is dawdling, very poor performance

1. PC is dawdling, very poor performance - Similar Threads - dawdling very poor

2. Very Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Poor Performance: I havent done anything, my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-poor-performance/e9cf9d68-766d-4e5c-9e73-bf17f3ff5d77
  3. Very Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Poor Performance: I havent done anything, my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-poor-performance/e9cf9d68-766d-4e5c-9e73-bf17f3ff5d77
  4. Very Poor Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC is dawdling, very poor performance

PC is dawdling, very poor performance: Hi upgraded my PC to windows 11 and somehow it's really slow. It's lagging so much and I know my internet is good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-dawdling-very-poor-performance/f16c041c-e17e-4a55-9080-acfc30672dfd
  6. Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.: Hello I'm an avid fan of Microsoft and I would rather keep using this products.However this past days my PC performance is disappointing I havent done anything, windows just updated and suddenly my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to...
  7. PC is slagisly dawdling, very poor performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is slagisly dawdling, very poor performance.: Hi, I upgrade my PC to windows 11However, I notice that after upgrade it slowly performing really slow.It's really sluggish keep lagging and loading so slow.Please help me, my internet is good and this only happened recently....
  8. PC is slagisly dawdling, very poor performance.

PC is slagisly dawdling, very poor performance.: Hi, I upgrade my PC to windows 11However, I notice that after upgrade it slowly performing really slow.It's really sluggish keep lagging and loading so slow.Please help me, my internet is good and this only happened recently....
  9. Poor performance but very low hardware usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Poor performance but very low hardware usage: Hi everbody, I came here after leaving my PC in a couple of repairment stores and not finding a solution for a problem that has been drowning my vital energy for the past month. Before everything, I'll post my specs and how my PC is configured: CPU: Intel i5-6600K...
  10. Performance of System is Very poor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance of System is Very poor: I have facing problem regarding performance issues on my Windows 10 from few days. The Performance of the system is very poor even after Updated of Windows 10 Education. Specification of my Laptop is very good with 16GB RAM with intel core i5 processor. Some times after...