Windows 10: PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11

Discus and support PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I ran the Windows 11 installation assistant, it said my PC didn't meet the min system requirements and to check the PC Health Check app. That app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmmarAffan, Oct 8, 2021.

1. PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11

Hi, I ran the Windows 11 installation assistant, it said my PC didn't meet the min system requirements and to check the PC Health Check app. That app said to enable TPM 2.0.I went to my Gigabyte Bios, disabled CSM, enabled Secure Boot, and turned on TPM. Now, PC Health Check app doesnt... say anything. Here's the screenshot, and the installer still says I don't meet the min system requirements. Again, first it had a red X and said it can't run Windows 11 and told me to enable TPM, now it just says this. Please advice. Unfortunately I couldn't find another post with this issue.

:)

AmmarAffan, Oct 8, 2021

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11 [​IMG]

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Oct 8, 2021
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Oct 8, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11

PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11

1. PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Health Check doesn't

2. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  3. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Health Check says I can run windows 11, settings says I can't. What.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says I can run windows 11, settings says I can't. What.: I don't know what else to do, I was having issues with my TPM but Health Check says I resolved the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-i-can-run-windows-11-settings/b3de46bc-77b9-48e7-b898-a1bceddd286c
  6. PC Health Check says I can run windows 11, settings says I can't. What.

PC Health Check says I can run windows 11, settings says I can't. What.: I don't know what else to do, I was having issues with my TPM but Health Check says I resolved the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-i-can-run-windows-11-settings/b3de46bc-77b9-48e7-b898-a1bceddd286c
  7. settings says my computer can't run Win 11, but PC Health Check says it can. What's the...

settings says my computer can't run Win 11, but PC Health Check says it can. What's the...: Settings says my computer is NOT compatible with Windows 11. PC Health Check says it is compatible. I clicked the Get Windows 11 button. It took me back to setttings which says my computer isn't compatible. So, I'm in a loop. What's the next step? This is a Dell XPS 8390 with...
  8. PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11

PC Health Check doesn't say if I can run Windows 11: Hi, I ran the Windows 11 installation assistant, it said my PC didn't meet the min system requirements and to check the PC Health Check app. That app said to enable TPM 2.0.I went to my Gigabyte Bios, disabled CSM, enabled Secure Boot, and turned on TPM. Now, PC Health Check...
  9. installed windows 11 pc health check and app doesn't run

installed windows 11 pc health check and app doesn't run: installed windows 11 pc health check and app doesn't run.6 month old AMD PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-windows-11-pc-health-check-and-app/23f98284-3d49-428a-83eb-555e19e5eb7a
  10. PC Health check: This PC can't run Windows 11

PC Health check: This PC can't run Windows 11: When I checked with PC Health Check App, it says this PC can't run Windows 11.However, on paper it meets all requirements:CategoryNeededMy specProcessor1 gigahertz GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip SoCi5...