Windows 10: Pc games black screen

Discus and support Pc games black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I load my games like warzone then when I load on it goes to a black screen and then my keyboard turns off my pc doesn't my mouse doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joeykiddo135, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Pc games black screen

I load my games like warzone then when I load on it goes to a black screen and then my keyboard turns off my pc doesn't my mouse doesn't

:)

Joeykiddo135, Jul 17, 2022

2. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2022
  3. black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 17, 2022
  4. Pc games black screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

Pc games black screen

1. Pc games black screen - Similar Threads - games black screen

2. PC crashes into black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes into black screen while gaming: This issue has been occurring for several months now. While playing games such as GTA V, Euro Truck Simulator 2, and Bannerlord, the screen goes black and the current audio gets stuck. In a few seconds, the monitor shuts down and a "no signal" message shows up on the screen....
  3. PC crashes into black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes into black screen while gaming: This issue has been occurring for several months now. While playing games such as GTA V, Euro Truck Simulator 2, and Bannerlord, the screen goes black and the current audio gets stuck. In a few seconds, the monitor shuts down and a "no signal" message shows up on the screen....
  4. PC crashes into black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Gaming PC crashes no warning black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC crashes no warning black screen: Hello, So my pc when playing a game like battlefield 2042 for example it is every time but occasionally my pc will crash without any warning. Monitors will go black and into stand by but my pc is still on and the only way to get it to shut off is by switching off the PSU....
  6. Gaming PC crashes no warning black screen

Gaming PC crashes no warning black screen: Hello, So my pc when playing a game like battlefield 2042 for example it is every time but occasionally my pc will crash without any warning. Monitors will go black and into stand by but my pc is still on and the only way to get it to shut off is by switching off the PSU....
  7. Pc games black screen

Pc games black screen: I load my games like warzone then when I load on it goes to a black screen and then my keyboard turns off my pc doesn't my mouse doesn't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-games-black-screen/974ab46d-0ea1-4b4f-bfed-57e7678d3722
  8. Games crashing pc. black screen to restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games crashing pc. black screen to restart.: Hi, all new 5900x and 6900xt red devil 16gb ram, 850 watt PSU, MSi MAG b550. As for problem its mostly happening when i play forza horizon 5. Itll be random and not everytime i play it. Happened only once when league of legends was booting up a match from launcher as soon as...
  9. PC Black screening whilst gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Black screening whilst gaming.: Hello, for the last week or two my PC has been going to black screen every single time I try and play a game of League of Legends. The PC remains on, but I can't see or hear anything and am forced to use the power button.I have spent a week trying to troubleshoot this issue,...
  10. Black screen PC still on during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen PC still on during gaming: Hello, I recently experienced a black screen during playing a game (Divinity Original Sin 2) I currently have around 100 hours in the game but this is my first time experiencing a crash My screens turned off and the machine became unresponsive but was still powered on....