Windows 10: PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work

Discus and support PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi thereThis pc i already used 2 years and never had this problem before.-Asrock B660M Pro RS-Intel i5 12400f -Kingston Ram 16GB DDR4 3200mhz i on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan HolyLight, Apr 30, 2024.

1. PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work

Hi thereThis pc i already used 2 years and never had this problem before.-Asrock B660M Pro RS-Intel i5 12400f -Kingston Ram 16GB DDR4 3200mhz i on XMP-Andyson PSU 500W 80+-RTX 2060 6GBits freezing after using games 1 hour and nothing can do except boot by press the power on CPU, its also lot of error and warning at the event viewer.here is link for the event viewer system: https://1drv.ms/u/c/b8514fe03d2ad303/EWmBtKp_80VFkEvt4oolCc8BRCDzZ8mCZg97mgpFcpDxUw?e=cH84C5

:)

Jan HolyLight, Apr 30, 2024
Thema:

PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work

1. PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work - Similar Threads - Freezing mouse keyboard

2. PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work: Hi thereThis pc i already used 2 years and never had this problem before.-Asrock B660M Pro RS-Intel i5 12400f -Kingston Ram 16GB DDR4 3200mhz i on XMP-Andyson PSU 500W 80+-RTX 2060 6GBits freezing after using games 1 hour and nothing can do except boot by press the power on...
  3. Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.: Hello,My pc Freeze and keyboard turned off but the mouse still on power.So the pc monitor freeze the desktop still working like the GPU fan spinning. Stuck on gaming or browser no blue screen or shut down. The freeze last for few minutes then the desktop just turned...
  4. Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.: Hello,My pc Freeze and keyboard turned off but the mouse still on power.So the pc monitor freeze the desktop still working like the GPU fan spinning. Stuck on gaming or browser no blue screen or shut down. The freeze last for few minutes then the desktop just turned...
  5. Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  8. Laptop Freezes but Mouse and Keyboard Works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Freezes but Mouse and Keyboard Works: I have a HP OMEN 15-cex series laptop. Recently I encountered a blue screen error, so I reset my Laptop, reinstalled Windows and I cleaned all the dust inside my laptop as well. Now the BSOD has stopped occurring but my laptop suddenly freezes ( especially while gaming,...
  9. Keyboard and mouse freeze

Keyboard and mouse freeze: Hello, I've finally upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. But there is a problem. While watching YouTube my keyboard and mouse randomly freezes. Never unfreeze. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, updating, deleting Chrome then reinstalling. This has never happened on Windows 7....
  10. Keyboard and mouse freezing

Keyboard and mouse freezing: Hey all, after some advice! New system, fresh install of win 10, after bootup all is great and after about 5 minutes, both keyboard and mouse freeze? Both are still showing powered and connected. reinstalled drivers, and clean re-install later. Same problem. Anyone...