Windows 10: PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2

Discus and support PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, my PC started to restart itself whenever i play Valorant and Overwatch 2, can someone help me please?I've tried:Changing my power optionand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AkiraLol, Jun 26, 2024.

1. AkiraLol Win User

PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2

Hey, my PC started to restart itself whenever i play Valorant and Overwatch 2, can someone help me please?I've tried:Changing my power optionand basically everything online. also tried checking WhoCrashed and it said:On Wed 6/26/2024 3:25:50 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\Windows\Minidump\062624-21109-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8031CF1C340, 0x0Bugcheck namePC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2 :DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONBug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This could be caused by either a non-resp

:)

AkiraLol, Jun 26, 2024
  2. AkiraLol Win User

PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2

Hey, my PC started to restart itself whenever i play Valorant and Overwatch 2, can someone help me please?

I've tried:
    Changing my power option
    and basically everything online.

also tried checking WhoCrashed and it said:
    On Wed 6/26/2024 3:25:50 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

[table][tr][td]Crash dump file:[/td][td]C:\Windows\Minidump\062624-21109-01.dmp (Minidump)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bugcheck code:[/td][td]0x133(0x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8031CF1C340, 0x0)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bugcheck name:[/td][td]DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bug check description:[/td][td]The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This could be caused by either a non-responding driver or non-responding hardware. This bug check can also occur because of overheated CPUs (thermal issue).[/td][/tr][tr][td]Analysis:[/td][td]This is likely caused by a hardware problem, but there is a possibility that this is caused by a misbehaving driver.This bugcheck indicates that a timeout has occurred. This may be caused by a hardware failure such as a thermal issue or a bug in a driver for a hardware device.Read this article on thermal issuesA full memory dump will likely provide more useful information on the cause of this particular bugcheck.[/td][/tr][/table]

Here's my minidump file: 062624-21109-01

I'm stuck. I dont know what else to do.

AkiraLol, Jun 27, 2024
  3. Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise

Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise

Vatic PuLsE, Jun 27, 2024
  4. Jan J.23 Win User

Hello, I'm Jan and I'm happy to help you today. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. The dmp file indicates errors related to VGK.sys Valorant/Vanguard anti-cheat and Malwarebytes drivers. Most likely the third-party antivirus is causing conflict with the anti-cheat program.

Fully clean and uninstall the Third-party antivirus using their remover tool. Then observe if your system stabilizes. If you still want to continue using their software download their latest release/version. But if it still causing the problem fully uninstall it again using their remover/uninstall tool.

List of anti-malware product removal tools

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Jan J.23, Jun 27, 2024
Thema:

1. PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2 - Similar Threads - freezing buzzing noise

2. PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing, buzzing noise and then restart itself when playing Valorant or Overwatch 2: Hey, my PC started to restart itself whenever i play Valorant and Overwatch 2, can someone help me please?I've tried:Changing my power optionand basically everything online. also tried checking WhoCrashed and it said:On Wed 6/26/2024 3:25:50 PM your computer crashed or a...
  3. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  4. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  5. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. PC Restarts when playing Valorant

PC Restarts when playing Valorant: Has started happening again quite recently, used to have this problem a lot where pc would start freezing mid game and each time it would freeze for longer until it was just fully frozen and i had to force restart. Earlier on it started doing the same thing where it froze 3...
  7. PC Restarts when playing Valorant

PC Restarts when playing Valorant: Has started happening again quite recently, used to have this problem a lot where pc would start freezing mid game and each time it would freeze for longer until it was just fully frozen and i had to force restart. Earlier on it started doing the same thing where it froze 3...
  8. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting: After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806382fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting: After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806382fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting