Windows 10: PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

Discus and support PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a long time now, I have been dealing with the problem that the computer freezes out of nowhere, makes a buzzing sound and then restarts. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin496, May 18, 2024.

1. Martin496 Win User

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

For a long time now, I have been dealing with the problem that the computer freezes out of nowhere, makes a buzzing sound and then restarts. I don't know how to find out what the problem could be.

:)

Martin496, May 18, 2024
  2. Sidney LC Win User

My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem.

Sidney LC, May 18, 2024
  3. PC freezes with buzzing sound restart automatically

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts. 404798d1706942592t-pc-freezes-buzzing-sound-restart-automatically-image_2024-02-03_094309563.png
    i don't know which one but I think you mean this
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts. 404799d1706942683t-pc-freezes-buzzing-sound-restart-automatically-image_2024-02-03_094442398.png
    - - - Updated - - -
    I was watching my card temp it was normal

mohammed sh, May 18, 2024
  4. Messie30 Win User

This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted.

Messie30, May 18, 2024
Thema:

1. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts. - Similar Threads - freezes makes buzzing

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: For a long time now, I have been dealing with the problem that the computer freezes out of nowhere, makes a buzzing sound and then restarts. I don't know how to find out what the problem could be....
  3. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: For a long time now, I have been dealing with the problem that the computer freezes out of nowhere, makes a buzzing sound and then restarts. I don't know how to find out what the problem could be....
  4. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  5. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  6. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  7. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  9. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  10. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.