Windows 10: Pc freezes after a few minutes

Discus and support Pc freezes after a few minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Developer John, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Pc freezes after a few minutes

Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard reboot. The only critical error I could find in event viewer was kernal-power 41. The issue was solved for 1 day by either updating power settings or updating graphics card drivers. After a restart, the pc started freezing or restarting on its own after around 2 minutes. I’ve tried reslotting everything except the cpu, changing

:)

Developer John, Jul 30, 2023

2. Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 30, 2023
  3. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jul 30, 2023
  4. Pc freezes after a few minutes

pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Jul 30, 2023
Thema:

Pc freezes after a few minutes

1. Pc freezes after a few minutes - Similar Threads - freezes few minutes

2. PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming: Everything was normal before, but yesterday, from the first attempt to play, after a few minutes, windows just crashes, the screen goes black, and the sound glitches out.Tried a few games, every one of them ends up in the same situation, my screen just goes black and the...
  3. PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming: Everything was normal before, but yesterday, from the first attempt to play, after a few minutes, windows just crashes, the screen goes black, and the sound glitches out.Tried a few games, every one of them ends up in the same situation, my screen just goes black and the...
  4. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

PC freeze after few minutes of usage: Hello.i want to find a solution about my crashing PC, i wonder if someone can help me.so at first i use my computer normally, but then it starts freezing, i can't click anything, can't do Ctrl + Alt + Del, after a while it shows the blue screen of death with various code,...
  5. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freeze after few minutes of usage: Hello.i want to find a solution about my crashing PC, i wonder if someone can help me.so at first i use my computer normally, but then it starts freezing, i can't click anything, can't do Ctrl + Alt + Del, after a while it shows the blue screen of death with various code,...
  6. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  9. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  10. PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

PC freezes after few minutes when logging in: This issue persists in everything and every method I try I can still move my mouse but I cant interact with anything Sometimes a windows is not responding error would pop up, I cant interact with that I have tried pretty much almost everything I tried booting in safe...