Windows 10: PC display looks weird after restarting

Discus and support PC display looks weird after restarting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I restarted my computer after clearing a few junk files and my laptop display looks incredibly strange. The search box on the taskbar is gone, the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jawky, Sep 21, 2024 at 1:27 PM.

1. Jawky Win User

PC display looks weird after restarting

I restarted my computer after clearing a few junk files and my laptop display looks incredibly strange. The search box on the taskbar is gone, the apps on the taskbar are wider, folders are more spaced out in File explorer and tabs look bigger than normal on Microsoft edge. I tried to fix some of these problems by right clicking on the taskbar, Search > "Show Search Box" but that option completely disappeared for some reason?Going to Settings > System > Display and trying some of the different resolution settings didn't fix anything either.My laptop also isn't on tablet mode either.Ta

:)

Thema:

PC display looks weird after restarting

1. PC display looks weird after restarting - Similar Threads - display looks weird

2. PC display looks weird after restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC display looks weird after restarting: I restarted my computer after clearing a few junk files and my laptop display looks incredibly strange. The search box on the taskbar is gone, the apps on the taskbar are wider, folders are more spaced out in File explorer and tabs look bigger than normal on Microsoft edge. I...
  3. PC display looks weird after restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC display looks weird after restarting: I restarted my computer after clearing a few junk files and my laptop display looks incredibly strange. The search box on the taskbar is gone, the apps on the taskbar are wider, folders are more spaced out in File explorer and tabs look bigger than normal on Microsoft edge. I...
  4. Display looks weird on laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display looks weird on laptop screen.: I use my computer and laptop interchangeably to work on PowerPoint and I have the resolution of the slide set to 1920 × 1080p because my monitor for the computer is full hd.However, on the laptop all the text and objects scales very small and it makes it hard to work with. So...
  5. Display looks weird on laptop screen.

Display looks weird on laptop screen.: I use my computer and laptop interchangeably to work on PowerPoint and I have the resolution of the slide set to 1920 × 1080p because my monitor for the computer is full hd.However, on the laptop all the text and objects scales very small and it makes it hard to work with. So...
  6. Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.: Hi, Im Harry and i have an issue with my pc. So one day I was playing on it and out of nowhere my main monitor froze and the second one that is connected to my motherboard freaking out. so i turned it off using the power button on the device and tried to turn it back on after...
  7. Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.: Hi, Im Harry and i have an issue with my pc. So one day I was playing on it and out of nowhere my main monitor froze and the second one that is connected to my motherboard freaking out. so i turned it off using the power button on the device and tried to turn it back on after...
  8. Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.

9. PC boots no display after force restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots no display after force restart: This has happened a couple times now. I force shutdown, force "restart anyway" with background process and when it boots back up there's no display. Last time this happened, I managed to boot into bios when I used a different monitor. This time around it's not working, after...
  10. PC boots no display after force restart

PC boots no display after force restart: This has happened a couple times now. I force shutdown, force "restart anyway" with background process and when it boots back up there's no display. Last time this happened, I managed to boot into bios when I used a different monitor. This time around it's not working, after...