Windows 10: PC crashing without bluescreen

Discus and support PC crashing without bluescreen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Hildreth, Jan 13, 2024.

1. PC crashing without bluescreen

I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the crashes. Loaded up the video game and started playing only to have a complete shutdown like I had pulled the power shortly after. I recorded my Poniie PN1500 and the pc didnt draw more than 720W and I have a 1200W rated power supply. The last I had looked at the temperatures CPU was at around 55C and GPU was at 80C. Can

:)

Steven Hildreth, Jan 13, 2024

2. Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I was just shutdown PC and is crashed with this Bluescreen Error Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Then is restarting and crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. After 5 times Bluescreen, Automatic Repair. Well you will thinking: "Automatic Repair will fix your PC and then all done". Well thats wrong, is just crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

After 50 times Bluescreen, is still crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. Then there is only one way too repair PC.

Didnt work. I want reinstall Windows 10 but, guess what, crash. Then i remove the SSD and is booted up, with Windows 10 Installation DVD, and it worked, then i pluged the SSD in my PC and, oh well, it crashed...

After over 100 times Bluescreen Error, without the Windows 10 DVD. The PC normal booted up. Is doesnt crashes anymore, is just loading... very long... very very long... I guess it was over 30 Minutes. I want force shutdown my PC because, is too long. I booted in Windows 10 DVD andddddddd... Ah not again, is still crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

• Windows 10 installation USB/DVD doesnt work.
      • My PC doesnt support USB boot.
      • DVD doesnt work, it will just crash.
    • Windows 10 Automatic Repair doesnt work.
    • Windows 10 normal Boot doesnt work.
    • Booting in HDD (not the SSD) (Windows 8.1/10) and it worked, but i want my data PC crashing without bluescreen :( .
      • The PC will check my Harddisk and repair but without the SSD.

ProgressbarLol, Jan 13, 2024
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 13, 2024
  4. VitusB Win User

PC crashing without bluescreen

VitusB, Jan 13, 2024
Thema:

PC crashing without bluescreen

1. PC crashing without bluescreen - Similar Threads - crashing without bluescreen

2. Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen: Hi,Can someone please help me out with finding what's wrong with my PC. It's a new build that is 4-5 months old and it just started freezing without crashing or like today, for the first time it blue screened twice in 1 day!I don't know what could be the issue. The only thing...
  3. Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen: Hi,Can someone please help me out with finding what's wrong with my PC. It's a new build that is 4-5 months old and it just started freezing without crashing or like today, for the first time it blue screened twice in 1 day!I don't know what could be the issue. The only thing...
  4. PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.: I was editing a scene in Unity and my PC screen turned black and restarted itself out of the blue. It also happened before today but since it was super rare, I didn't mind it, today, however, it happened 2 times in a row. Since I was losing my work before I had time to save...
  5. PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC suddenly crashes without bluescreen and restarts.: I was editing a scene in Unity and my PC screen turned black and restarted itself out of the blue. It also happened before today but since it was super rare, I didn't mind it, today, however, it happened 2 times in a row. Since I was losing my work before I had time to save...
  6. PC crashing without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  7. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  8. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  9. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD

PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD: Hello. For the past few months i've experienced a number of crashes and BSOD happening daily. Most of the BSOD have the driver ntoskrnl.exe as the cause, which i've heard could be because of a hardware problem. I've tried almost everything people have suggested, but...