Windows 10: pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop

Discus and support pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi. my pc crashes while gaming very consistently due to blue screens or just crash to desktop for over 2 years now. i was wondering if you can help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ابراهيم يسرى على المشد, Jul 3, 2024 at 5:57 PM.

1. pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop

hi. my pc crashes while gaming very consistently due to blue screens or just crash to desktop for over 2 years now. i was wondering if you can help me .my specs are :rtx 3060 tii5 11400z590 gaming x here's msinfo summary :OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-SMDRKJS System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model Z590 GAMING X System Type x64-based PC System SKU Default string Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400 @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Lo

:)

ابراهيم يسرى على المشد, Jul 3, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 3, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  4. pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 3, 2024 at 5:59 PM
Thema:

pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop

1. pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop - Similar Threads - crashing blue screen

2. pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop: hi. my pc crashes while gaming very consistently due to blue screens or just crash to desktop for over 2 years now. i was wondering if you can help me .my specs are :rtx 3060 tii5 11400z590 gaming x here's msinfo summary :OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19045...
  3. pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashing to blue screen or to desktop: hi. my pc crashes while gaming very consistently due to blue screens or just crash to desktop for over 2 years now. i was wondering if you can help me .my specs are :rtx 3060 tii5 11400z590 gaming x here's msinfo summary :OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19045...
  4. PC constantly crashing and blue screening

PC constantly crashing and blue screening: Hello, recently I have noticed that my PC has been constantly crashing. It started off with game crashes on MW2 and RDR2 but now it has actually started blue screening my PC.Things I have tried include removing any overclocks, using SFC /SCANNOW and DISM and completely...
  5. System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.: Usually happens when I'm gaming. Warzone Game will freeze then PC will restart. I've reinstalled display drivers. I've reinstalled the game. I checked for Windows updates and BIOS updates. I have no other software running at the time and its very intermittent. I can play 10...
  6. System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.: Usually happens when I'm gaming. Warzone Game will freeze then PC will restart. I've reinstalled display drivers. I've reinstalled the game. I checked for Windows updates and BIOS updates. I have no other software running at the time and its very intermittent. I can play 10...
  7. PC Crashing + Blue screen

PC Crashing + Blue screen: Hello, Today I reinstalled windows 10 with a USB key. Many problems occurred but were solved it seems. However, there are many BSOD that appear randomly.On Sun 01/08/2021 18:05:15 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  8. PC crash blue screen

PC crash blue screen: hello my pc crashed again can you plz help me minidump file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AY5BbShwWj2IZFtNB-tjNMtFthIBm9G4/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crash-blue-screen/7bdc6771-fd99-45db-b930-16fea55d7bdf
  9. pc crashes and failed blue screen

pc crashes and failed blue screen: recently my pc has been crashing alot when i play games that it has been able to run for several months. My computer would freeze and i would have to hard power it off. when i try to turn it back on nothing posts to the screen and it takes several tries of turing my pc on...
  10. my PC crashed into a blue screen

my PC crashed into a blue screen: my PC crashed into a windows blue screen I didn't manged to see the error code but I do have the minidump file minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YoV2tbYNZIWrABkISQW40HgjZtKsckBN/view?usp=sharing...