Windows 10: PC crashes when playing fifa 22

Discus and support PC crashes when playing fifa 22 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having an issue that FIFA keeps crashing when I play FIFA 22. I have made sure that all of my drivers are updated, I have done a complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tiltJT, Oct 4, 2021.

1. tiltJT Win User

PC crashes when playing fifa 22

I have been having an issue that FIFA keeps crashing when I play FIFA 22. I have made sure that all of my drivers are updated, I have done a complete reset of windows and completely wiped all hard drives, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times. I have free space on all of my drives. I have no current overclocks. Recently I changed the cables to have a custom sleeve though that should not be a problem as every other game works except for FIFA 22. I will post a link with the 2 most recent dump files so maybe someone could help by reading those. Thank you.https://1drv.ms/u/

:)

tiltJT, Oct 4, 2021
  2. adas Win User

fifa 15

can you suggest me a way to play Fifa 15 in windows 10 in low end graphics . please reply

adas, Oct 4, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to play FIFA 13.

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to FIFA 13?

I suggest you to set the screen resolution to Recommended setting and check if you can play game.

• Type Change the screen resolution and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change it to Recommended setting.

Also update Display drivers from Device manager and check.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Do let us know if you are able to launch and play FIFA 13. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 4, 2021
  4. PGS-18 Win User

How to play Fifa 15 in offline on Windows 10.

Original Title: Fifa 15 offline

How to play Fifa15 UT offline. as I don't have Internet connection please suggest me a way to play fifa offline.

PGS-18, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

1. PC crashes when playing fifa 22 - Similar Threads - crashes playing fifa

2. Fifa 22 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  3. Fifa 22 Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  4. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  5. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  6. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC

7. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  8. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  9. PC crashes when playing fifa 22

PC crashes when playing fifa 22: I have been having an issue that FIFA keeps crashing when I play FIFA 22. I have made sure that all of my drivers are updated, I have done a complete reset of windows and completely wiped all hard drives, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times. I have...
  10. PC crashes when playing fifa 22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when playing fifa 22: I have been having an issue that FIFA keeps crashing when I play FIFA 22. I have made sure that all of my drivers are updated, I have done a complete reset of windows and completely wiped all hard drives, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times. I have...