Windows 10: PC crashes when gaming.

Discus and support PC crashes when gaming. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day.I need Help.PC Specs:i9-13900kfAsus Prime z790-A WifiXFX RX 6950XTCorsair Vengence 2 X 16 GB 4800MHz DDR5Samsung 980 500gb & 1TBCorsair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Renato B1, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Renato B1 Win User

PC crashes when gaming.

Good day.I need Help.PC Specs:i9-13900kfAsus Prime z790-A WifiXFX RX 6950XTCorsair Vengence 2 X 16 GB 4800MHz DDR5Samsung 980 500gb & 1TBCorsair RM1000x PSUAIO CoolerSo I have only noticed it when Playing Call of Duty Multiplayer and Warzone, and now recently FC 24. Weirdly when im playing Cyberpunk and Escape from Tarkov it hasnt happened.so when playing mentioned games, the game freezes for a second, audio is fuzzy and static at the same time, and then PC will just restart with no error. This can happen randomly, sometimes with in the space of 10-15min, othertimes it can be an hour

:)

Renato B1, Jun 26, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 27, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 27, 2024
  4. nauzers Win User

PC crashes when gaming.

PC Crashing on every game PC crashes when gaming. :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC crashes when gaming. :D
    http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=58093

nauzers, Jun 27, 2024
Thema:

PC crashes when gaming.

1. PC crashes when gaming. - Similar Threads - crashes gaming

2. Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.: I recently built a pc myself. Everything,like watching youtube, accessing web browser, downloading files work fine without any problems, except only when i start any gaming application, the pc will randomly crash within 10-15mins. This has happened so far to every game that I...
  3. Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.: I recently built a pc myself. Everything,like watching youtube, accessing web browser, downloading files work fine without any problems, except only when i start any gaming application, the pc will randomly crash within 10-15mins. This has happened so far to every game that I...
  4. Games and programmings such as Valorant keep either freezing my monitor, crashing, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and programmings such as Valorant keep either freezing my monitor, crashing, or...: Hi, yesterday my computer was working fine and I started it today only for it to start crashing on every software, mostly games. It will either completely freeze my monitor and be unclosable without task manager, BSoD, or just outright crash. My desktop nagivation and...
  5. Games and programmings such as Valorant keep either freezing my monitor, crashing, or...

Games and programmings such as Valorant keep either freezing my monitor, crashing, or...: Hi, yesterday my computer was working fine and I started it today only for it to start crashing on every software, mostly games. It will either completely freeze my monitor and be unclosable without task manager, BSoD, or just outright crash. My desktop nagivation and...
  6. Games and programmings such as Valorant keep either freezing my monitor, crashing, or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction keeps making my game Valorant crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction keeps making my game Valorant crash.: I have an Acer predator helios neo 16, 32 gb ram, rtx 4070, i9 14th gen. Sometimes it even makes my laptop crash with a BSOD. Before it used to show vgk.sys failed or something. I can't undervolt my laptop so what I did was limit the number of processors I had through...
  8. ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction keeps making my game Valorant crash.

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction keeps making my game Valorant crash.: I have an Acer predator helios neo 16, 32 gb ram, rtx 4070, i9 14th gen. Sometimes it even makes my laptop crash with a BSOD. Before it used to show vgk.sys failed or something. I can't undervolt my laptop so what I did was limit the number of processors I had through...
  9. PC crashing when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing when playing certain games: I recently upgraded my storage on my computer to a Samsung 980 pro. Since then, I've been experiencing crashes while playing some games.Lies of P, Elden Ring, The Finals, and Forza Horizon 5. I haven't had any issues on most other games like League of Legends or I've verified...
  10. PC crashing when playing certain games

PC crashing when playing certain games: I recently upgraded my storage on my computer to a Samsung 980 pro. Since then, I've been experiencing crashes while playing some games.Lies of P, Elden Ring, The Finals, and Forza Horizon 5. I haven't had any issues on most other games like League of Legends or I've verified...