Windows 10: Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Discus and support Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rotem Avitan, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day

:)

Rotem Avitan, Apr 16, 2024

2. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.

sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day

Rotem Avitan, Apr 17, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Your minidump files indicate it is a virtual driver associated to the BattleEye anti-cheat software that is causing your PC to crash, that is known to cause system crashes.

If you do not have your drive encrypted with Bitlocker, go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website to check if there is any BIOS update available that is not yet installed.

Then completely uninstall the BattleEye software, restart your PC and download the latest available version of that anti-cheat software.

DaveM121, Apr 17, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

Open Windows File Explorer.

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

DaveM121, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

1. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI - Similar Threads - crashes randomly Event

2. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: Hello, I've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a dayLink to my C:\Windows\Minidump...
  3. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: Hello, I've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a dayLink to my C:\Windows\Minidump...
  4. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: Every time when I play video games the PC freeze for 5-10 Seconds and then shuts down.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-TPM-WMI" Guid="{7d5387b0-cbe0-11da-a94d-0800200c9a66}" />...
  6. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: Every time when I play video games the PC freeze for 5-10 Seconds and then shuts down.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-TPM-WMI" Guid="{7d5387b0-cbe0-11da-a94d-0800200c9a66}" />...
  7. PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: BSOD error shows THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when playing Call of Duty World War 2.Event ID: 1796 Event Source: TPM-WMILevel: ErrorMinidump link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLYbJC3C7og4bGJWQPNskzxwAfLbRrbF/view?usp=sharingIt only happens when I play a mission of the...
  8. PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: BSOD error shows THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when playing Call of Duty World War 2.Event ID: 1796 Event Source: TPM-WMILevel: ErrorMinidump link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLYbJC3C7og4bGJWQPNskzxwAfLbRrbF/view?usp=sharingIt only happens when I play a mission of the...
  9. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day...
  10. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day...