Windows 10: PC Crashed randomly and when switcing display to TV

Discus and support PC Crashed randomly and when switcing display to TV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Pc crashed randomly and after i switched the Display to my TV via Win + P. I have recently switched to AM5 and enhabled memory context restore and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dodofisch, Oct 19, 2024 at 9:37 AM.

1. dodofisch Win User

PC Crashed randomly and when switcing display to TV

My Pc crashed randomly and after i switched the Display to my TV via Win + P. I have recently switched to AM5 and enhabled memory context restore and Power down in the BIOS. Minidumps: 101624-9140-01.dmp 101824-7359-01.dmp

:)

2. kfir91 Win User
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Thema:

1. PC Crashed randomly and when switcing display to TV - Similar Threads - Crashed randomly switcing

2. PC Crashed randomly and when switcing display to TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed randomly and when switcing display to TV: My Pc crashed randomly and after i switched the Display to my TV via Win + P. I have recently switched to AM5 and enhabled memory context restore and Power down in the BIOS. Minidumps: 101624-9140-01.dmp 101824-7359-01.dmp...
  3. PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming: Hello, My PC crashs when I connect it to my living room TV instantly or after a few minutes, used to work fine for gaming or watching videos.But the thing is that I also use a smaller TV as my second screen in my office and there's no crash or anything wrong using it on a...
  4. PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming: Hello, My PC crashs when I connect it to my living room TV instantly or after a few minutes, used to work fine for gaming or watching videos.But the thing is that I also use a smaller TV as my second screen in my office and there's no crash or anything wrong using it on a...
  5. PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My PC crashs when connect to different TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashs when connect to different TV: My PC crashs when I connect it to my living room TV instantly or after a few minutes, used to work fine for gaming or watching videos.But the thing is that I also use a smaller TV as my second screen in my office and there's no crash or anything wrong using it atm too.but a...
  7. My PC crashs when connect to different TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashs when connect to different TV: My PC crashs when I connect it to my living room TV instantly or after a few minutes, used to work fine for gaming or watching videos.But the thing is that I also use a smaller TV as my second screen in my office and there's no crash or anything wrong using it atm too.but a...
  8. My PC crashs when connect to different TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC won't display on tv.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't display on tv.: I recently got myself a pc and I was messing with some settings to try and fix some screen tearing. I turned off fullscreen optimisation and restarted my pc then the tv said no signal, I have tried a different tv and the problem is still there. Any help would be appriciated....
  10. noise when switcing on before login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    noise when switcing on before login: Hi, when I switch my PC on the light blinks and it sounds like someone is diallling in and out - old modem dialling type tone. It the opens with the usual start up/login screen and works as normal. I am wondering if someone is hacking in ready for when I log on? I have...