Windows 10: PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

Discus and support PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andy Soto1, Mar 17, 2024.

1. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still nothing. next after about two weeks of troubleshooting software, and still not getting anywhere, even with under volts, i swapped the motherboard for one with better VRMs, thinking it was due to overheating of the motherboardasus b360-f gaming to asus z390 -f It was working just fine but once i’ve gone back into games, maybe

:)

Andy Soto1, Mar 17, 2024
Thema:

PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

1. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement - Similar Threads - continually black screen

2. Can't login on pc after motherboard replaced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login on pc after motherboard replaced: I had my motherboard replaced a few days ago and I can't log into my Microsoft account on my desktop now. It works on my other devices. When it asks me for a new PIN, it says there is no internet connection. This is not true since I am able to login as my admin account and...
  3. Can't login on pc after motherboard replaced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login on pc after motherboard replaced: I had my motherboard replaced a few days ago and I can't log into my Microsoft account on my desktop now. It works on my other devices. When it asks me for a new PIN, it says there is no internet connection. This is not true since I am able to login as my admin account and...
  4. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  5. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  6. Sudden black screen/crash even after component replacement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen/crash even after component replacement.: Hi all,I've been experiencing an issue where my screen would suddenly turns black and become non-responsive all audio will be lost 2-3 seconds after the black screen that i could only regain control after a hard-restart. This issue has been happening for quite a while and...
  7. Sudden black screen/crash even after component replacement.

Sudden black screen/crash even after component replacement.: Hi all,I've been experiencing an issue where my screen would suddenly turns black and become non-responsive all audio will be lost 2-3 seconds after the black screen that i could only regain control after a hard-restart. This issue has been happening for quite a while and...
  8. Black screen after replacing psu

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black screen after replacing psu: Hey everybody. My computer started crashing over and over again. Narrowed it down to my psu. I replaced the psu and now everything powers up and stays running but the screen is black. I remember facing an error like this one I was building a computer awhile back and I...
  9. Dead PSU - temporary replacement with spare PSU.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dead PSU - temporary replacement with spare PSU.: Hi Everyone. So, this morning my trusty 11-year-old PSU 850w died. Not too upset as it has had a really good run. I have a spare PSU 750w that I have taken out of the studio computer set-up that I know is good. I don't want to go through the process of re-routing all my...
  10. Black Screen after Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen after Reboot: I recently reformatted windows 10 on my dell latitude 5590, after my company gave me my laptop. Everything seemed to go smoothly, got all drivers updated and personal softwares reinstalled. Ever since I've had ONE issue only and have never experienced before. I've researched...