Windows 10: PC casually shuts down while gaming

Discus and support PC casually shuts down while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! As the title already says, for a couple of days, my Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 has been shutting down and immediately restarting during a gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Walid.wolly.09, May 2, 2024.

1. PC casually shuts down while gaming

Hi! As the title already says, for a couple of days, my Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 has been shutting down and immediately restarting during a gaming session every 40 minutes/ 1 hour and 20 minutes max. It doesn't give any signs before shutting down, the screen simply goes black and after half a second the Lenovo logo appears, as it is turning on. It has done it almost 10 times since 2 days agoonly happens when I'm playing a game as already mentioned and after the second time sometimes my screen started crashing for like a second and then returning to life it just blocked and then became normal

:)

Walid.wolly.09, May 2, 2024

2. Casual Games

Hi Desmond,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to access games.

When you say casual games, what games are you referring to?

For Store issue:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 3, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 3, 2024
  4. Ghot Win User

PC casually shuts down while gaming

Ms Casual Games

Check the Startup tab in Task Manager. If those items are listed there, you can right click and disable them.

Ghot, May 3, 2024
Thema:

PC casually shuts down while gaming

1. PC casually shuts down while gaming - Similar Threads - casually shuts down

2. PC casually shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC casually shuts down while gaming: Hi! As the title already says, for a couple of days, my Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 has been shutting down and immediately restarting during a gaming session every 40 minutes/ 1 hour and 20 minutes max. It doesn't give any signs before shutting down, the screen simply goes black...
  3. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  4. PC Shutting down while playing games

PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  5. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  6. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  7. My pc shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  8. My pc shuts down while gaming

My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  9. PC Shutting down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutting down while gaming: Hello,2 months ago, I built a PC. I usually use it for gaming[CSGO, MC] and some web stuff. But I'm experiencing a crash problem. My PC just shut down while I play games. In View Reliability History I found 2 things: 1. Windows was not properly shut downThe previous system...
  10. PC shuts down while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down while playing video games: Hello. I recently started a minecraft server through a hosting website. Ever since then, my PC will randomly shut down while I’m playing after maybe 10 minutes. I don’t have this issue playing any other game or using any other programs for that matter. I’m not running a Java...