Windows 10: PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button

Discus and support PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Randomly out of the blue, my computer stopped being able to connect to the wifi. I went to the wifi button in the corner and pressed it, and even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShaunMatz, Jul 23, 2024.

1. ShaunMatz Win User

PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button

Randomly out of the blue, my computer stopped being able to connect to the wifi. I went to the wifi button in the corner and pressed it, and even the button to turn on/off the wifi has disappeared, and no networks are being shown, only the button to turn on/off airplane mode

:)

ShaunMatz, Jul 23, 2024

2. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

My Nokia Lumia 520 never had any connection problems, but today it won't connect not even when I press the WPS button on the modem or type the wifi password. I get the message:

''The Wifi network didn't respond, try again later''.

Wifi is working fine on all other devices (pc, laptop, tablet and other phones) so I'm guessing it's a phone issue? Phone's wifi was working fine yesterday.

Black Panther, Jul 23, 2024
  3. Wifi list won´t show

PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Jul 23, 2024
  4. PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button

Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button

1. PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button - Similar Threads - cannot connect WiFi

2. PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button: Randomly out of the blue, my computer stopped being able to connect to the wifi. I went to the wifi button in the corner and pressed it, and even the button to turn on/off the wifi has disappeared, and no networks are being shown, only the button to turn on/off airplane mode...
  3. PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC cannot connect to WiFi, doesn't even have the wifi on/off button: Randomly out of the blue, my computer stopped being able to connect to the wifi. I went to the wifi button in the corner and pressed it, and even the button to turn on/off the wifi has disappeared, and no networks are being shown, only the button to turn on/off airplane mode...
  4. Wifi button not visible and cannot connect to any wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi button not visible and cannot connect to any wifi: Im using a ASUS vivobook windows 11, and just now my Wifi button completely disppeared from the popup on the taskbar and i cant connect to any wifi. Ive tried to turn it on via the recommendations on fixing this issue. Ive ran troubleshooters, tried turning off aeroplane...
  5. Wifi button not visible and cannot connect to any wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi button not visible and cannot connect to any wifi: Im using a ASUS vivobook windows 11, and just now my Wifi button completely disppeared from the popup on the taskbar and i cant connect to any wifi. Ive tried to turn it on via the recommendations on fixing this issue. Ive ran troubleshooters, tried turning off aeroplane...
  6. PC Connected to Wifi, Many applications cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Connected to Wifi, Many applications cannot connect to wifi: Hey All.My PC is currently connected to wifi using a a PCIE expansion card Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160mhz my browser, steam and all default windows applications work as expected. However there are some applications that cannot connect to wifi including discord and nordvpn,...
  7. PC Connected to Wifi, Many applications cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Connected to Wifi, Many applications cannot connect to wifi: Hey All.My PC is currently connected to wifi using a a PCIE expansion card Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160mhz my browser, steam and all default windows applications work as expected. However there are some applications that cannot connect to wifi including discord and nordvpn,...
  8. PC WiFi Cannot Connect At Times

PC WiFi Cannot Connect At Times: Dear MSCSAbout two months ago, I changed the network adaptor after no service for the past 3 years, because the company said that they had stopped supporting it, so its upgraded.It now includes Bluetooth too, but yesterday the WiFi stopped connecting.I eventually connected to...
  9. PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine

PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine: Recently my Windows 10 PC has been having an issue where it is the only device that will not connect to internet. I turn the wifi off and on again multiple times and sometimes it takes 10 tries before it finally connects. One minute it's fine and suddenly the connection drops...
  10. Cannot connect Wifi (Button won't change)

Cannot connect Wifi (Button won't change): Good day all, My son disconnected the wifi on his laptop. I know it is in Parameters - Réseau et internet (network - internet) - Wifi but the button to activate won't move. Don't know what to do. Thank you [img] 36418