Windows 10: PC boots no display after force restart

Discus and support PC boots no display after force restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has happened a couple times now. I force shutdown, force "restart anyway" with background process and when it boots back up there's no display.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christian.m1, Nov 8, 2022.

1. PC boots no display after force restart

This has happened a couple times now. I force shutdown, force "restart anyway" with background process and when it boots back up there's no display. Last time this happened, I managed to boot into bios when I used a different monitor. This time around it's not working, after trying three different monitors. All cables are fine, I have many different cables. I tried plugging and wiggling the ram, different ram slots, unplugging ssd, tried a different gpu, tried internal GPU to no avail. Any pointers?

:)

christian.m1, Nov 8, 2022

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Nov 8, 2022
  3. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 8, 2022
  4. michael Win User

PC boots no display after force restart

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

Pc restarts during does not allow installation too.
    Display message
    Press any key to boot from cd dvd
    BOOTMGR is missing
    Press ctl alt del to restart

michael, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

PC boots no display after force restart

1. PC boots no display after force restart - Similar Threads - boots display force

2. PC display looks weird after restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC display looks weird after restarting: I restarted my computer after clearing a few junk files and my laptop display looks incredibly strange. The search box on the taskbar is gone, the apps on the taskbar are wider, folders are more spaced out in File explorer and tabs look bigger than normal on Microsoft edge. I...
  3. PC display looks weird after restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC display looks weird after restarting: I restarted my computer after clearing a few junk files and my laptop display looks incredibly strange. The search box on the taskbar is gone, the apps on the taskbar are wider, folders are more spaced out in File explorer and tabs look bigger than normal on Microsoft edge. I...
  4. Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.: Hi, Im Harry and i have an issue with my pc. So one day I was playing on it and out of nowhere my main monitor froze and the second one that is connected to my motherboard freaking out. so i turned it off using the power button on the device and tried to turn it back on after...
  5. PC boots no display after force restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots no display after force restart: This has happened a couple times now. I force shutdown, force "restart anyway" with background process and when it boots back up there's no display. Last time this happened, I managed to boot into bios when I used a different monitor. This time around it's not working, after...
  6. Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart: I am not 100% sure that this constitutes as a BSOD, as my displays disconnect 'no signal' when it occurs. Originally I thought it was a driver/gpu-hardware fault. However I have since tested it in another system with the same driver and the card is smooth like butter....
  7. Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart: I am not 100% sure that this constitutes as a BSOD, as my displays disconnect 'no signal' when it occurs. Originally I thought it was a driver/gpu-hardware fault. However I have since tested it in another system with the same driver and the card is smooth like butter....
  8. Pc wont boot after forced shutdown

Pc wont boot after forced shutdown: Hi, so i had to force shutdown my pc after it bugged with an installer. After this it wouldnt boot anymore. The setup i use wasnt touched in like 6 months, and it always worked perfectly without hickups. Now when i turn on my pc it will say ‘no signal’ on both monitors dvi...
  9. Forced restart after an update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forced restart after an update.: I don't want answers because I know why this is happening. I want only to tell this: people HATE forced restart after a FORCED update. How on Earth can´t you comprehend this fact after so many years? In a middle of my work my computer suddenly restart without such a simple...
  10. Forced restart after an update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced restart after an update.: I don't want answers because I know why this is happening. I want only to tell this: people HATE forced restart after a FORCED update. How on Earth can´t you comprehend this fact after so many years? In a middle of my work my computer suddenly restart without such a simple...