Windows 10: Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting

Discus and support Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After i did a restore point my pc has been stuck on the trouble shoot screen and when i power off pc and turn it back on the auto repair and diagnose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pigerton Roland, Sep 1, 2024.

1. Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting

After i did a restore point my pc has been stuck on the trouble shoot screen and when i power off pc and turn it back on the auto repair and diagnose doesn’t work and bring me back to troubleshooting and everything i do in troubleshoot also doesnt work cant reset pc or anything please help

:)

pigerton Roland, Sep 1, 2024

2. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 1, 2024
  3. Stuck in Auto Repairing

I’ve recently upgraded to an SSD and when turning my PC on I’m stuck in auto repairing I’ve reset my PC didn’t work I’ve went into the BIOS and made sure to boot from the new SSD still doesn’t work what do I do?

DannyBoy2128, Sep 1, 2024
  4. Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting

Stuck in auto repair loop

I recently installed Windows 10, and now my pc is stuck in the auto repair screen when i turn it on. Please help!

Alex Andersen, Sep 1, 2024
Thema:

Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting

1. Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting - Similar Threads - auto repair wont

2. Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting: After i did a restore point my pc has been stuck on the trouble shoot screen and when i power off pc and turn it back on the auto repair and diagnose doesn’t work and bring me back to troubleshooting and everything i do in troubleshoot also doesnt work cant reset pc or...
  3. Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc auto repair wont work and stuck on troubleshooting: After i did a restore point my pc has been stuck on the trouble shoot screen and when i power off pc and turn it back on the auto repair and diagnose doesn’t work and bring me back to troubleshooting and everything i do in troubleshoot also doesnt work cant reset pc or...
  4. Pc stuck in auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in auto repair loop: I've tried everything but nothing works I've tried restarting it troubleshooting it but it goes back to auto repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-auto-repair-loop/1093df3b-35b1-4f3a-bb65-1c3b94bdc2e9
  5. Pc stuck in auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in auto repair loop: I've tried everything but nothing works I've tried restarting it troubleshooting it but it goes back to auto repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-auto-repair-loop/1093df3b-35b1-4f3a-bb65-1c3b94bdc2e9
  6. PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset: Hi,3 months ago i ran out of disk space, because someone else was using my pc and they weren’t careful with disk space. Every time I try to turn on my PC, the automatic repair screen takes me to the blue screen with an option to reset my pc and troubleshoot. none of the...
  7. PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset

PC stuck on Automatic Repair, pc wont reset: Hi,3 months ago i ran out of disk space, because someone else was using my pc and they weren’t careful with disk space. Every time I try to turn on my PC, the automatic repair screen takes me to the blue screen with an option to reset my pc and troubleshoot. none of the...
  8. Stuck in Auto Repairing

Stuck in Auto Repairing: I’ve recently upgraded to an SSD and when turning my PC on I’m stuck in auto repairing I’ve reset my PC didn’t work I’ve went into the BIOS and made sure to boot from the new SSD still doesn’t work what do I do?...
  9. Stuck in Auto Repairing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Auto Repairing: I’ve recently upgraded to an SSD and when turning my PC on I’m stuck in auto repairing I’ve reset my PC didn’t work I’ve went into the BIOS and made sure to boot from the new SSD still doesn’t work what do I do?...
  10. Stuck in Auto Repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming