Windows 10: Payment information

Discus and support Payment information in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to add my debit card to my account but it keeps saying that the details on my card do not match. I have inputed my details exactly how they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tom Hughes lloyd, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Payment information

I am trying to add my debit card to my account but it keeps saying that the details on my card do not match. I have inputed my details exactly how they are displayed on my card but it still says they do not match

:)

Tom Hughes lloyd, Mar 21, 2023

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Mar 21, 2023
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

Windows help & learning

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Mar 21, 2023
  4. skt_diaz Win User

Payment information

not able to add payment option

i have a VISA ELECTRON card instead of just "visa". also it may not be an international debit card as it doesnt have the word "international" printed anywhere. could this be an issue?

skt_diaz, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Payment information

1. Payment information - Similar Threads - Payment information

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: After reading your forums I can see that this issue has been ongoing for several years now. My instinct, after speaking to my bank is that Microsoft is gatekeeping and if this is the case, I smell a heck of a class action in the making.According to my bank, the transactions...
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: After reading your forums I can see that this issue has been ongoing for several years now. My instinct, after speaking to my bank is that Microsoft is gatekeeping and if this is the case, I smell a heck of a class action in the making.According to my bank, the transactions...
  4. Payment Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Issue: I just bought Microsoft 365 and the money was taken out of my bank account twice. I want my money back for the second payment. I have proof I bought it and proof the money was taken out twice....
  5. Payment Issue

Payment Issue: I just bought Microsoft 365 and the money was taken out of my bank account twice. I want my money back for the second payment. I have proof I bought it and proof the money was taken out twice....
  6. How can I update my payment information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I update my payment information: My personal email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can I update my payment information? My debit card was hacked and that card has been cancelled....
  7. How can I update my payment information

How can I update my payment information: My personal email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can I update my payment information? My debit card was hacked and that card has been cancelled....
  8. Payment information

Payment information: I am trying to add my debit card to my account but it keeps saying that the details on my card do not match. I have inputed my details exactly how they are displayed on my card but it still says they do not match...
  9. Payment information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment information: I am trying to add my debit card to my account but it keeps saying that the details on my card do not match. I have inputed my details exactly how they are displayed on my card but it still says they do not match...
  10. Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows Store.: Hello, So recently I got interested in Sea of Thieves and I saw that it was available for PC. To my surprise it was a Microsoft game. I had never both a MS game. I saw from where to buy the game from the internet and all was looking nice. I was asked to add a pay method, I...