Windows 10: Password won't let me in

Discus and support Password won't let me in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Karen1941, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Karen1941 Win User

Password won't let me in

Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though.

:)

Karen1941, Jan 28, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Password won't let me in

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Password won't let me in

1. Password won't let me in - Similar Threads - Password won't let

2. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  3. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  4. Won't let me into my emails and password is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me into my emails and password is correct: Won't let me into emails when password is correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-let-me-into-my-emails-and-password-is-correct/a9375f54-7fbe-4c57-9829-e5c923a73ca6
  5. Won't let me into my emails and password is correct

Won't let me into my emails and password is correct: Won't let me into emails when password is correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-let-me-into-my-emails-and-password-is-correct/a9375f54-7fbe-4c57-9829-e5c923a73ca6
  6. Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't let me in, forcing me to change my password: Im unable to sign in because of this issue. It says "The User's password must be changed before signing in" but the problem is that I didnt have any passwords before, this is the first logging in after downloading Windows on this computer so I left "Password" field empty and...
  7. Password won't let me in

Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  8. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  9. Picture password won't let me log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Picture password won't let me log in: I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I just got a Dell 7420, and I can set up the Picture password just fine, however when I go to log in, it doesn't do anything. It...
  10. won't let me enter password on first startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    won't let me enter password on first startup: After pressing the start button when the fist window appears I used to click the spacebar and then I could enter my password. Not anymore since the last update a few days ago. Now I have to shut down , start again and then I can enter the password....