Windows 10: password reset disk not shown in the console GUI

Discus and support password reset disk not shown in the console GUI in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,In both the latest versions of Windows 11 and Windows 10, both 64 bit, when running "Create a password reset disk" - the app loads but it not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eitan Caspi, Oct 22, 2024 at 4:12 AM.

1. password reset disk not shown in the console GUI

Hello,In both the latest versions of Windows 11 and Windows 10, both 64 bit, when running "Create a password reset disk" - the app loads but it not visible in the Windows console GUI.It is show when ALT+TAB and in the task manager process tab, under "Windows host process Rundll32.Rebooting the laptop didn't help.Is this known to Microsoft? any solution? possible a CLI command to run the operation?

:)

2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

3. niko084 Win User
    Vista Password reset boot disk?

Need a stupid disk to reset user passwords on vista machines...
    Have one for xp, can't find one for vista...

4. password reset disk not shown in the console GUI

Window 10 Password Reset Disk Error

Dear All,

I am trying to create a Password Reset Disk for emergency cases. After creating one, I do some testings by trying to reset with newly created Password Reset Disk USB. I have encountered this error (below image). After one round of Googling, it seems to be the error appears if the Password Reset Disk is not matched with the account. But I am fully understand that I need to create Password Reset Disk using the account I want recover in the future (and I have only one account in my laptop anyway).

Then I try to create a new account, and do the same steps on new account. It works perfectly on new account, but not the original account that I have.

Background: I bought this laptop as the second hand, so the original account is the previous owner's account. After bought over, I change some basic info in that account, but not anything important so I assume the account is not corrupted. I don't want to abandon this account as it seems the subscribed Office is only available on this account.

Can you guys suggest any possible causes of this strange behavior of Password Reset Disk? Many thanks.

Error Image
    http://www.top-password.com/blog/wp-...eset-error.png

Thema:

password reset disk not shown in the console GUI

1. password reset disk not shown in the console GUI - Similar Threads - password reset disk

2. password reset disk not shown in the console GUI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password reset disk not shown in the console GUI: Hello,In both the latest versions of Windows 11 and Windows 10, both 64 bit, when running "Create a password reset disk" - the app loads but it not visible in the Windows console GUI.It is show when ALT+TAB and in the task manager process tab, under "Windows host process...
  3. No password reset disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  4. Password reset disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  5. No password reset disk

No password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  6. Password reset disk

Password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  7. disk cleanup "DF GUI"

in Windows 10 Customization
    disk cleanup "DF GUI": DISK CLEANUP PROGRAM PUBLISHER IS "UNKNOWN DF GUI" PROGRAM, BOUGHT WIN 10 FROM AMAZON SEEMS TO GET UPDATES REGUARLY IS THIS POSSIBLY A FAKE MS WIN 10 PROGRAM CANT SEEM TO RUN KB 4551853 CUMULATIVE UPDATE WHAT TO DO ? 1. I ASSUME IF I PICKED THIS UP FROM THE WEB A CORRUPT...
  8. A password reset disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A password reset disk: Is it possible to create a password reset disk in Windows 10, version 1909? From every hint and comment I have seen this feature seems to have disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-password-reset-disk/80d79952-1a21-4038-a76c-50958bb62069
  9. Password reset disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password reset disk: How do I access the Forgotten Password Wizard as step 2 in Create a Password Reset Disk for Local Account? I'm following the procedure from Windows Help, Create a password reset disk for local account in Windows 10....
  10. Reset password disk

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset password disk: I found this amongst my emails this morning and am tempted to use it the only query I have is that as I have multiple machines would I need a separate stick for all of them or could the same stick be used on the other machine as long a I have the password used for each...