Windows 10: Password option in log in screen doesn't appear

Discus and support Password option in log in screen doesn't appear in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 computer. For the past few months the bottom part of my computer i.e. the taskbar is not working. Start menu, settings and various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sabira Shima, Jul 4, 2024 at 10:42 AM.

1. Password option in log in screen doesn't appear

I run Windows 10 computer. For the past few months the bottom part of my computer i.e. the taskbar is not working. Start menu, settings and various computer system apps are not working with it. And since last two days my computer is not login. The computer turns on but after turning on the screen where I enter the password does not appear. Even i can not updated.Now what can I do?

:)

Sabira Shima, Jul 4, 2024 at 10:42 AM

2. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 4, 2024 at 10:57 PM
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

4. Rose Cal Win User

Password option in log in screen doesn't appear

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Thema:

Password option in log in screen doesn't appear

1. Password option in log in screen doesn't appear - Similar Threads - Password option log

2. Password option in log in screen doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password option in log in screen doesn't appear: I run Windows 10 computer. For the past few months the bottom part of my computer i.e. the taskbar is not working. Start menu, settings and various computer system apps are not working with it. And since last two days my computer is not login. The computer turns on but after...
  3. Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing: Password box where i supposed to put my password on my Windows sign in screen is not showing. I cannot log in to my computer because of this. I even tried setting up my computer into Safe Mode but still, nothing happens....
  4. Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing

Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing: Password box where i supposed to put my password on my Windows sign in screen is not showing. I cannot log in to my computer because of this. I even tried setting up my computer into Safe Mode but still, nothing happens....
  5. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  6. password box doesn't appear

password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  7. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Log in Box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in Box doesn't appear: Hello, when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear. I saw that I'm not alone having this problem, and I tried the methods of the other answers but it hasn't help me. So what can I do? [moved...
  9. No password entering screen appears at log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password entering screen appears at log in screen: Whenever i switches on my everything works fine but at last there is only screen with wallpaper and four option at bottom right corner ...like power button, ease of access, etc .. i even tried safe mode with network prompt where i used my original Microsoft but it shows...
  10. log in screen doesn't have other user option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    log in screen doesn't have other user option: I have a Dell that my son set up and used, and now it is mine to use. He got another computer. But when I try to log on, the start up screen only has Matthew as the user, and no option to change to other user. Please advise...