Windows 10: Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

Discus and support Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by {MEA}, Sep 1, 2024.

1. {MEA} Win User

Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do this. I would like to know is there another way to reset it, like booting up in safe mode, or something? Thank you

:)

{MEA}, Sep 1, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 1, 2024
  3. niko084 Win User
    Vista Password reset boot disk?

Need a stupid disk to reset user passwords on vista machines...
    Have one for xp, can't find one for vista...

niko084, Sep 1, 2024
  4. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

Please Reset Your TechPowerUp Forums Password

What do I do if the password reset feature doesn't work? My email said my password would no longer work, but when I visited the site I was still logged in and I can log out and the save password feature allows me to log back in. I also cannot manually reset my password.

Frag Maniac, Sep 1, 2024
Thema:

Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

1. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk. - Similar Threads - Password longer works

2. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.: I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do...
  3. No password reset disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  4. Password reset disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  5. No password reset disk

No password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  6. Password reset disk

Password reset disk: I have a laptop that was given to me by my dad. It was his old work laptop and now I’m locked out without knowing what the password is. It says I need a password reset disk but I don’t have one and neither does my father. What can I do...
  7. create a password reset disk is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    create a password reset disk is not working: When I try to open create password reset disk . It show nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-password-reset-disk-is-not-working/5af9bf9f-0d0c-4482-83b1-6c6fad21a781
  8. A password reset disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A password reset disk: Is it possible to create a password reset disk in Windows 10, version 1909? From every hint and comment I have seen this feature seems to have disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-password-reset-disk/80d79952-1a21-4038-a76c-50958bb62069
  9. Password reset disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password reset disk: How do I access the Forgotten Password Wizard as step 2 in Create a Password Reset Disk for Local Account? I'm following the procedure from Windows Help, Create a password reset disk for local account in Windows 10....
  10. Password reset disk doesn’t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset disk doesn’t work: When i put in my password reset disk and enter the new password i want to change it to, i press next and it says “An error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account”. What can i do so that it will change my password...